Maxman

jetstimeisnow "offer"

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

So this guy has been banned several times. Politically I don't have a party but he posts a lot of right leaning stuff and tries to cause problems. For historical purposes his previous username list appears below.

image.png

Anyhow if he was a good writer, or funny, we could give him a little more rope. 

Jetstimeisnow ( erikyedwab@icloud.com ) said:

But I would like to address these allegations despite this guys failed attempt at humor. There is no evidence that Tom was ever my lover. He can't speak to this because of a non-compete, and nobody else has any proof. I mean it didn't happen, fake news. I meant to say the denial thing and not the non-compete \ no proof thing.

Really though, how unfunny is this guy? Pretty bad and sad. I blocked him so I won't see any future emails he sends through the contact form. He will sign up again under a new name and post more unfunny things. It takes one click for us to ban him though, so apparently he has a lot of time to waste.

I want my $3.72, though

27 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Just keep banning him. Ban his IP address. Make life difficult for him. Im already stuck reading TS's trash. Don't need more to rummage thru.

lol The best reason to weed out troll accounts is to ensure that I post less. This man knows and understands @Maxman’s priorities better than anyone.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Pretty sure he wasn't my plus one. But I would have to check out the seating chart to confirm lol.

Samurai Cop Surprise GIF

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company