Maxman

jetstimeisnow "offer"

27 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Just keep banning him. Ban his IP address. Make life difficult for him. Im already stuck reading TS's trash. Don't need more to rummage thru.

lol The best reason to weed out troll accounts is to ensure that I post less. This man knows and understands @Maxman’s priorities better than anyone.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's lame and should feel bad about his lameness.

That being said, I don't buy for one second your claim that Tom was never your lover.  You're not fooling anybody.

Your correct but Max is the top in that relationship..

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, JiF said:

And the actual retail value is....

Well if Jets Insider sold for 6 figures and they had a fraction of our traffic....I like our valuation.  But I am not selling, as I told Scout, this place is going to be what I do in retirement. Think about it, no job so I can troll Patriots fans 24 x 7.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

So this guy has been banned several times. Politically I don't have a party but he posts a lot of right leaning stuff and tries to cause problems. For historical purposes his previous username list appears below.

image.png

Anyhow if he was a good writer, or funny, we could give him a little more rope. 

Jetstimeisnow ( erikyedwab@icloud.com ) said:

But I would like to address these allegations despite this guys failed attempt at humor. There is no evidence that Tom was ever my lover. He can't speak to this because of a non-compete, and nobody else has any proof. I mean it didn't happen, fake news. I meant to say the denial thing and not the non-compete \ no proof thing.

Really though, how unfunny is this guy? Pretty bad and sad. I blocked him so I won't see any future emails he sends through the contact form. He will sign up again under a new name and post more unfunny things. It takes one click for us to ban him though, so apparently he has a lot of time to waste.

Shane is a Mets fan and you took him as your plus one to a Yankee game ...who are you two trying to kid here . 

• Haha 2

Just now, Jolot said:

Shane is a Mets fan and you took him as your plus one to a Yankee game ...who are you two trying to kid here . 

Pretty sure he wasn't my plus one. But I would have to check out the seating chart to confirm lol.

6 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Imagine hating a place you’re not wanted so much that you create dozens of usernames over years to sneak back in.

This concept is what I will never ever understand about the internet.  My brain simply cannot comprehend the desire to do that.  I've tried, and I just can't understand what would drive people to put that much effort into trolling.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

the self loathing is strong in him

This place is like a car crash, you just can’t help but take a peek. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

This place is like a car crash, you just can’t help but take a peek. 

Traffic was backed up in both directions on Interstate 95 following a tractor-trailer crash in Milford Friday. Photo: Arnold Gold / Hearst Connecticut Media / New Haven Register

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

F32.81

What's the code for Symbolic Penis?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Pretty sure he wasn't my plus one. But I would have to check out the seating chart to confirm lol.

Samurai Cop Surprise GIF

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Maxman said:

^^^ The lady doth protest too much.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

$2.06, and Marcy wins, with a bid of $1. Now get your fat ass up here and let me plant a wet one on you before we play Plinko. 

Thanks, I couldnt execute on something strong after that...this was well done.  lol

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Well if Jets Insider sold for 6 figures and they had a fraction of our traffic....I like our valuation.  But I am not selling, as I told Scout, this place is going to be what I do in retirement. Think about it, no job so I can troll Patriots fans 24 x 7.

I feel ya, if only my surferslutnation.com would take off like I thought it would, I too would have a retirement plan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

What Patriot fans? I think we’ll be back to putting the hated Dolphins in the top slot. Patriot fans will drop off like rats on a sinking ship the next few years. 

• Upvote 3

It's one thing to have a political view. It's entirely another thing to be a deliberate douche which that guy seemed to be based on that post. A douche is a douche regardless of political affiliation.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JiF said:

I feel ya, if only my surferslutnation.com would take off like I thought it would, I too would have a retirement plan.

WTF?😄

image.thumb.png.c1990446928c1122b2cdea4aee1565ab.png

Max, all this nonsense goes away when you finally relent and add a Teledildonics opt-in.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Maxman said:

So this guy has been banned several times. Politically I don't have a party but he posts a lot of right leaning stuff and tries to cause problems. For historical purposes his previous username list appears below.

image.png

Anyhow if he was a good writer, or funny, we could give him a little more rope. 

Jetstimeisnow ( erikyedwab@icloud.com ) said:

But I would like to address these allegations despite this guys failed attempt at humor. There is no evidence that Tom was ever my lover. He can't speak to this because of a non-compete, and nobody else has any proof. I mean it didn't happen, fake news. I meant to say the denial thing and not the non-compete \ no proof thing.

Really though, how unfunny is this guy? Pretty bad and sad. I blocked him so I won't see any future emails he sends through the contact form. He will sign up again under a new name and post more unfunny things. It takes one click for us to ban him though, so apparently he has a lot of time to waste.

I can attest that I have never used anyone of those names lol... I felt I needed to reply just in case being right leaning is going to get me banned one of these days lmao....

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Easy now. I’m a business broker. Let’s list this site in Florida and Nationwide for 5 times what it’s worth and see what happens. Everything is for sale for the right price. No harm in listing it. Seriously! Might find some bored rich Jet Fan in Miami wanting to spend some money. 

18 hours ago, kelticwizard said:

Instead of writing you, why doesn't the guy just start up a right wing Jets website?  That way he can take potshots at everyone here and he doesn't have to worry about getting banned.

JetsRightWing .com sounds like a good name. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

JetsRightWing .com sounds like a good name. 

Jeitbart was already taken?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Jeitbart was already taken?

No idea but I like my name better 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What's the code for Symbolic Penis?

@T0mShane

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

I can attest that I have never used anyone of those names lol... I felt I needed to reply just in case being right leaning is going to get me banned one of these days lmao....

This guy getting banned wasn't a right or left issue. He was trolling, just poking at people to rile them up. He just isn't good at it so he fails.

4 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Easy now. I’m a business broker. Let’s list this site in Florida and Nationwide for 5 times what it’s worth and see what happens. Everything is for sale for the right price. No harm in listing it. Seriously! Might find some bored rich Jet Fan in Miami wanting to spend some money. 

I appreciate that but no thanks. I have told the story many times about realizing how important this site was to me when Scout called. 2020 is a nice reminder, there are still really big plans for this place. No desire to sell it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

This guy getting banned wasn't a right or left issue. He was trolling, just poking at people to rile them up. He just isn't good at it so he fails.

I appreciate that but no thanks. I have told the story many times about realizing how important this site was to me when Scout called. 2020 is a nice reminder, there are still really big plans for this place. No desire to sell it.

I know, I was just having some fun with you.... I appreciate all you do for this site.

• Upvote 1

Who would want to own a Jets fan site anyway?  

On 8/3/2020 at 12:46 AM, Maxman said:

Tom and I never moved past the man crush phase. True story.

I would imagine you got crushed when you were under @T0mShane

On 8/3/2020 at 1:11 AM, Maxman said:

It looks like he is trying to insinuate that I own a worthless website. Damn, this guy, with the burns. 

Well...........that discussion is worth having at least. The current moderators these days just aren't as good as the originals...especially those you stole from premium sites. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Maxman said:

For some reason wouldn’t of thought JI would fetch so much