9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Exactly.  And, I have no problem with it.

Let's allow ourselves a moment to mourn what many of these guys could have been for the Jets and to thank them for their service....but only for a moment.  There's a new sheriff in town and he's kicking ass, and molding this roster the way he wants it.  I love it.  JD's purge continues and it doesn't matter where you came from, how much you were paid or where you were drafted.  Underachievers and bad attitude guys are long gone (Darron Lee about 12 hours after Macc was fired, Leo traded in-season, Trumaine Johnson as soon as economically feasible, etc.).  Injured and expensive guys going now too (Winters, Enunwa).  Again, thanks....but see you later.

This train is full steam ahead and JD is showing that we're not hauling baggage.

good points.  every year i feel less and less concerned about the players.  and you know what?  they don't care but about the fans either.  that's just the way it is.  we're not going see lots of players spending their whole careers on one team anymore.  why should any fan buy the jersey of a player who really amounts to just being a carpetbagger.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company