Charley Casserly's wig is punishment enough.  I don't know how you entrust your franchise to a man with the judgment to think that is a good choice. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

I disagree. When Macc signed Enunwa to a big money deal he was looking like an up an comer and our best offensive play maker. No one foresaw his injuries coming.

Yes.  Who could foresee that a player who missed 2017 with a neck injury, and missed 5 games in 2018 could possibly get hurt again.  It was unimaginable!   IIRC, the guy signed his huge contract on the day that he was placed on IR. 

It always shocks me that so many on this board are okay with paying Enunwa $9M per, but thought it insane to pay Anderson $10M.  Anderson was skinny so people thought he'd get hurt, but Enunwa was always hurt and had only one 100 yard game, compared to 8 for Anderson.  Anderson came in the league 2 years later, played 20 more games, had 1,500 more yards, and 15 more TDs.  I get that Anderson has a stupid haircut, but one of them was suspended 4 games for domestic violence and it wasn't him.

24 minutes ago, RobR said:

Thanks for posting. Loved that show but I don't remember that skit. 

To this day, if my mom sees somebody with a bad wig she will turn to me and say "no one must know my secret!"  Our personal favorite is the inexperienced cannibal - "We aren't talking about a plane crash in the Andes.  Sir, in fact your plane never left the ground.  It was a delay.  You were the sole survivor of a 35 minute delay."

• Upvote 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company