Buffalo Bills sign G Brian Winters

Well I said some nice things about him when we cut him about being a blue-collar lunch pail guy, and a hard worker who played injured. However I never once said he was a good football player! Lol

I would say this is strictly a front office move and whatever they're paying him is to spill the beans.

He'll be placed on season-ending injured reserve before Week 1

28 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Says a bills homer

I don't think that's me being a homer. I think any knowledgeable football fan can see that the Bills are kinda deep across the board. Someone said the same thing before me about the Bills building up solid depth.

I doubt many teams can field a serviceable O-line and D-line with only backups.

Rb - Zach Moss the third rounder and TJ Yeldon.

TE - Tyler Kroft but he is often injured

OT - Cody Ford was last years second rounder and Darryl Williams was an all-pro two years ago.

G - Spencer Long and Brian Winters. Former players who started for the Jets. They aren't bad as backups.

CB - Josh Norman is aging, but they also have Taron Johnson who is one of the better slot CBs.

DE - Mario Addison almost had 10 sacks last year and AJ Epenesa who was a first round talent for most of the draft process.

DT - Vernon Butler was the starting DT for the Panthers and Quinton Jefferson who was a decent starter for the Seahawks last year.

Those are only the backups and they still have some good depth at WR and Safety. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Especially at Running Back.

1. Josh Allen
  2. Devin Singletary
  3. Zack Moss
  4. TJ Yeldon

That's nuts.  Too bad you're settling for Matt Barkley or Davis Webb at QB.  Why didn't Beane address that this offseason?  

Isn't that crazy?

The Bills have done more with a RB at quarterback than the Jets, who have a franchise QB.

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, hamat711 said:

I don't think that's me being a homer. I think any knowledgeable football fan can see that the Bills are kinda deep across the board. Someone said the same thing before me about the Bills building up solid depth.

I doubt many teams can field a serviceable O-line and D-line with only backups.

Rb - Zach Moss the third rounder and TJ Yeldon.

TE - Tyler Kroft but he is often injured

OT - Cody Ford was last years second rounder and Darryl Williams was an all-pro two years ago.

G - Spencer Long and Brian Winters. Former players who started for the Jets. They aren't bad as backups.

CB - Josh Norman is aging, but they also have Taron Johnson who is one of the better slot CBs.

DE - Mario Addison almost had 10 sacks last year and AJ Epenesa who was a first round talent for most of the draft process.

DT - Vernon Butler was the starting DT for the Panthers and Quinton Jefferson who was a decent starter for the Seahawks last year.

Those are only the backups and they still have some good depth at WR and Safety. 

We once had these Bills fans sitting in front of us.  It was September and warm weather.  Neither of them apparently had ever heard of a belt.  So about 5 or 6 seats in 24 of section 123 had to watch their half exposed fat butt cracks for most of the game.  What was worse was when they turned around occasionally.  Not only did they not ever learn to use a belt, but apparently they don't partake in dentistry of any kind.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3