A True Leader

KRL

5 hours ago, KRL said:

Considering this quote from Mosley about needing to "kind of find that
flame again" about football its probably good he opted out:

Rich CiminiESPN Staff Writer 

Jets LB C.J. Mosley, commenting publicly for the first time on his decision to opt out, said he has a young son and didn't want to take any COVID-19 risks. In a Facebook Live event for the Wounded Warrior Project, Mosley called it "probably the biggest football decision I've made in a long time, probably since I picked what college I'm going to." He said he will use the time off to get better physically and mentally and "kind of find that flame again." (Via Newsday)

I'm not going to say that I agree or disagree with his decision, because but doesn't matter if I agree or disagree.

I can say I completely understand where he is coming from.  I've rehabbed a torn ACL twice and a torn labrum once and rehab is a life sucking process. To rehab all last year, and then go into this year A) Worried about health risks from Covid and  B ) Wondering about how much and when you will actually be playing could be very difficult to be in a full steam ahead mindset .

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, GQMartin said:

This is very ironic.

Before I saw this article today, earlier this AM, I met McLendon, Fatukasi and Franklin-Myers at the local high school track (this is where I typically do my jogs in the summer).

McLendon was literally coaching up Fatukasi and Franklin-Myers.

A few days prior I met the Kaufusi brothers at the same spot.  Couldn't be nicer gents.

Cool story. Thanks for sharing. 

• Upvote 1