Frelund: Ranking all 32 teams by their QB rooms heading into training camp

9 hours ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

Excellent counter argument!  Now go back to the Bills fan forums and check back in around November.

I have no interest in debating with a homer who thinks that anyone who believes  a divisional QB is better must be a fan of that team.

20 minutes ago, GreenCow said:

I have no interest in debating with a homer who thinks that anyone who believes  a divisional QB is better must be a fan of that team.

If anyone is acting like a homer, it’s YOU.  I’m not here to argue that Darnold is some great QB, just pushing back on your ridiculous Josh Allen h-job.  

I get it, you love and are excited by your young QB and probably haven’t felt this good about a Bills QB since Doug Flutie (if you’re even old enough to remember him), but Jets fans have been down this road before with Sanchez and find your familiar praise to be pretty comical.  Just don’t come on a rival team’s message board and expect people to agree with your love affair.  

16 minutes ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

If anyone is acting like a homer, it’s YOU.  I’m not here to argue that Darnold is some great QB, just pushing back on your ridiculous Josh Allen h-job.  

I get it, you love and are excited by your young QB and probably haven’t felt this good about a Bills QB since Doug Flutie (if you’re even old enough to remember him), but Jets fans have been down this road before with Sanchez and find your familiar praise to be pretty comical.  Just don’t come on a rival team’s message board and expect people to agree with your love affair.  

“My” young QB.

Goodness gracious.

23 hours ago, GreenCow said:

Let’s put that the to the test. 

What do you think of Darnold?

Not sold on Darnold, but he was my favorite QB in that class entering that draft.

Lamar Jackson is clearly better but I still like Darnold better than Mayfield, Allen and Rosen.  

Satisfied?

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, GreenCow said:

Of course whether Allen turns out to be the real deal is a matter of opinion right now.

What I said you were wrong about, was the stats.

Allen had MORE total TD's, MORE total Yards, MORE game winning drives, LESS Interceptions, and a better QB record in 2019.

He beat Sam in every dang category. That’s not opinion and it’s not disputable. It’s fact.

Ok... And I was asserting that darnolds passing TDs per game was higher. We are valuing stuff differently. I don't put as much weight into gross total statistics. Also I only put weight into rushing stats if the passing statistics are appropriately high. That's it. We'll see, hindsight is always 20/20 so it'll be known soon enough. 

6 minutes ago, TheMo said:

Ok... And I was asserting that darnolds passing TDs per game was higher. We are valuing stuff differently. I don't put as much weight into gross total statistics. Also I only put weight into rushing stats if the passing statistics are appropriately high. That's it. We'll see, hindsight is always 20/20 so it'll be known soon enough. 

True.

But keep in mind. 7 points is 7 points.

8 hours ago, GreenCow said:

True.

But keep in mind. 7 points is 7 points.

Yes and if Darnold plays 16g he gets a total of about 26TDs total including rushing. Allen had 29.  If Allen is a potential MVP and Darnold is three behind with better accuracy, does that mean Darnold is a probowler? I think not