jetscrazey

Benigno can't stop talking about drafting Trevor Lawrence and it's asinine

09ED679B-734E-4E5B-BB07-75F53464F2CF.thumb.jpeg.3cb8f03cd4511f62d3fe3d27460e19fa.jpeg

Believe in #14.

F*ck Beningo.

• Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

If there is no season, anyone even fathoming drafting a quarterback in 2021 needs their ******* head examined. Experience is by far the most necessary component for a prospect and a recent year of play if 100% required for drafting a QB high. Two seasons as a starter is usually fine but if we're talking giving up multiple assets to move up and draft someone that did not play their junior and senior seasons that would be the Jetsiest thing ever done.

Exactly.

"Hey, let's move on from our extremely talented young prospect, who we all knew needed time to grow because he only played 2 college seasons, for an extremely talented prospect who needs to grow because he has only 1-2 years of playing time in college.  Better yet, let's put him into the same sh*tty/barebones situation we put our last prospect in because we had to trade up for him, just like the last guy.  What could possibly go wrong???"

At least Sam had sophomore and junior years.  

The only QB I'd touch from this class if there's no collegiate season is Lawrence, and I don't think we'll be in a position to grab him.  Fields and Lance need a lot more time in the oven, and I'm saying this as a fan of both of them.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, MindOverMatter said:

Isn't your expertise on the football field OLine? I respect your opinion but aside from OLine your evaluations for other positions are all ovet the place.

That's a very generous way of putting it, lmfao.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bitonti said:

I just wanted to say this dude migglez is on my jock 24 7
I can't Make a post without 3 days later moggz shows up to butt sniff

Who exactly are you migglez? And why do ride my fat Italian junk so hard?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

F7F604BF-0705-44AB-895A-9030ED987596.gif.3f530e72055f94fd01f99b63d9037a6d.gif

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company