Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Daddy Wang Doodle

What in the ever loving f*ck is wrong with Russell Wilson?

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

When you act like an a-hole don’t be surprised 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russell wilson didn't know any black people until he arrived in the NFL

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Social media strikes again. Nothing turns an awesome QB into a weirdo like a Twitter account

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With brady out of NE, it's nice that I now have a team to hate and root against for the next two years. Russell might be the second best QB in the league and I love watching him play, but nothing would make me happier than him not playing very much over the next two years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was the best response from Twitter:

 

EesoJzJXkAA39Dc?format=jpg&name=small

Russel Wilson is just a Carlton who excelled at football

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

Social media strikes again. Nothing turns an awesome QB into a weirdo like a Twitter account

 

They always say, 'never meet your heroes'...there was always an air of mystery surrounding celebrities and public figures before social media. They were, in some ways, whatever you wanted them to be. 

 

Now, they're able to showcase their lame ass personalities with the click of a button. I think the world is worse for it. How can we find heroes if they all look so...'common' all the time?

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Future: 6-8 Children with multiple women other than Ciara and doesnt take care of half of them, criminal record, destructive lifestyle, and just one of many mediocre musicians. Worth 40 million. 

Wilson: 2 children with Ciara, mans up and raises Future's kid, no criminal record, healthy lifestyle, and one of an elite few athletes in the world. Worth 150 million. 

Yep..... she sure traded down alright lol. 

 

Right.  But far too many women who find their Russell Wilson will cheat on him with a Future, sadly.  

That's not to say it would happen in this instance, however.  Russell Wilson makes $30M+ per season.  I'm sure she finds him to be very sexy.  

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

They always say, 'never meet your heroes'...there was always an air of mystery surrounding celebrities and public figures before social media. They were, in some ways, whatever you wanted them to be. 

 

Now, they're able to showcase their lame ass personalities with the click of a button. I think the world is worse for it. How can we find heroes if they all look so...'common' all the time?

 

All that suggests to me is we should, by and large, never look up to celebrities as heroes to begin with.  There are better people out there to look up to. 

Very few people deserve to be put up on a pedestal.  Throwing a football well is not a good enough reason to get there.

I admired Michael Jordan for what he could do on a basketball court.  He's the GOAT and no one will ever be able to tell me otherwise.  But I also know he was not a good person and was very selfish, so I don't look at him as a hero in any sense of the word.  He was great at his craft but very flawed as a person.

It's all about compartmentalizing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

 

Right.  But far too many women who find their Russell Wilson will cheat on him with a Future, sadly.  

Only until a certain point in their lives (while they're still attractive, basically). Eventually, they all [try to] settle down with someone. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

 

All that suggests to me is we should, by and large, never look up to celebrities as heroes to begin with.  There are better people out there to look up to.  

 

There are better people out there, but they aren't public figures. Recognition matters...how else are we supposed to be aware of someone's existence?

A lot of people look at public figures as potential heroes, or role models to emulate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

 

There are better people out there, but they aren't public figures. Recognition matters...how else are we supposed to be aware of someone's existence?

A lot of people look at public figures as potential heroes, or role models to emulate. 

There are always public figures who aren't movie stars, musicians or athletes.  How about people like Martin Luther King, Mother Teresa, or Nelson Mandela?  People like that are public figures AND worth looking up to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JTJet said:

Future: 6-8 Children with multiple women other than Ciara and doesnt take care of half of them, criminal record, destructive lifestyle, and just one of many mediocre musicians. Worth 40 million. 

Wilson: 2 children with Ciara, mans up and raises Future's kid, no criminal record, healthy lifestyle, and one of an elite few athletes in the world. Worth 150 million. 

Yep..... she sure traded down alright lol. 

I never said she downgraded. You marry the "good guy."

Just saying it's a huge departure from the ultimate bad boy to the corniest dude alive.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I never said she downgraded. You marry the "good guy."

Just saying it's a huge departure from the ultimate bad boy to the corniest dude alive.

Mark this as the first time the Future has ever been referred to as the ultimate bad boy lol. 

Ultimate loser would be more apt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of bitterness by Jets fans toward Wilson.  I can see why.  The idiot owner said no to drafting him 8 years ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, TnT said:

Banging. The. Table.

Is that what they're calling Ciara these days?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2020 at 9:42 PM, pdxgreen said:

If I was banging Cirara, then I would probably be walking around the house with my head up my butt calling myself "Mr. Unlimited" too.

This is what their life is like.  Imagine being this happy about breakfast?!  It must be nice to be obscenely rich - lol.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is funny ..yes what’s wrong with him ? Happily married , raising his kids , living a clean life ...if only he could be “ cool “ like Marshawn Lynch . 

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, TnT said:

I’m not banging anything after Future.

nahhnutta

74cf8aa7935e7cec820dd5e3dd91f3b0.jpg.4111e2115a5e7658fc655d6f58708d1e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Philc1 said:

If it was said on the internet it must be true

Thts the point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

This is what their life is like.  Imagine being this happy about breakfast?!  It must be nice to be obscenely rich - lol.

 

 

You guys don't actually buy this right? Eventually she will be taking half-

Also we do that in my house all the time but that's cuz I'm usually drinking a vodka and cranberry.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jolot said:

This thread is funny ..yes what’s wrong with him ? Happily married , raising his kids , living a clean life ...if only he could be “ cool “ like Marshawn Lynch . 

Marshawn never actively sought publicity. He was one of a kind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, JTJet said:

Future: 6-8 Children with multiple women other than Ciara and doesnt take care of half of them, criminal record, destructive lifestyle, and just one of many mediocre musicians. Worth 40 million. 

Wilson: 2 children with Ciara, mans up and raises Future's kid, no criminal record, healthy lifestyle, and one of an elite few athletes in the world. Worth 150 million. 

Yep..... she sure traded down alright lol. 

NY Jets HOF quarterbacks drink all night, screwed all night and guaranteed winning a SB over cocktails to get under the skin of the other team.  After burning in hell as a young man he went on to a saintly career as the national Medicare spokesperson.  

Wilson is so repressed you just know he's future is going to explode into a giant ball of hellfire.  He has priest diddling children written all over him.   I guarantee it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to post a photo-shopped corona virus with Jamals head on each spike but I don't  have the patience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2020 at 9:08 PM, T0mShane said:

30 seconds with Jamal and this is what happens

Mr. Unlimited Meets the Fake Prez. Recipe for disaster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2020 at 9:52 PM, Jolot said:

This thread is funny ..yes what’s wrong with him ? Happily married , raising his kids , living a clean life ...if only he could be “ cool “ like Marshawn Lynch . 

He should be getting a BJ in a Cheescake Factory parking lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...