Doctson out

darook

Just now, T0mShane said:

I’d so much rather use this season to look at Cager and George Campbell than Doctson anyway. Also, if either of them wash out, opens up space for Demaryius Thomas.

Agreed.  Doctson has already flopped at two previous stops.  Chance of him suddenly figurng it out were slim, I would rather see us use the roster spot on a younger guy.

• Upvote 4

Agree with those who didn't think Doctson was making the team. I also think depth is less the Jets' issue at WR than top end talent. Lots of WR4-6 types.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’d so much rather use this season to look at Cager and George Campbell than Doctson anyway. Also, if either of them wash out, opens up space for Demaryius Thomas.

George Campbell will be a superstar because the Jets are due, everyone is talking about Cager, and I said so.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You know if they knew Mosley didnt want to play anymore that money could have been used to bring back Anderson no? WR is still the weakest position on the roster.

1 minute ago, derp said:

Agree with those who didn't think Doctson was making the team. I also think depth is less the Jets' issue at WR than top end talent. Lots of WR4-6 types.

George Campbell will be a superstar because the Jets are due, everyone is talking about Cager, and I said so.

Campbell would be more highly regarded prospect if WVU had Jarret Doege at QB for the whole season.  Or if he transferred sooner and played with Grier.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

You know if they knew Mosley didnt want to play anymore that money could have been used to bring back Anderson no? WR is still the weakest position on the roster.

I think our WR corps is much much stronger than people realize. It just doesnt have household names yet

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

I think he wasn't going to make the team.

Agreed.  He was sliding down the depth chart IMO.  I was thinking that 5th, 6th spot was going to be juggle between Vyncint Smith, Berrios, Cager, Doctson, etc.  This just makes the decision a little easier.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

By opting out, he no longer has to risk going to a controlled facility, with world class physicians and unlimited resources. 

He also has to pay it back if he's not on the roster next year.