@ KC - Loss

vs NE - Win!

@ Mia - Win

vs Mia - Loss

vs Raiders - Win

@ Seattle - Loss

@ Rams - Loss

vs Browns - Win

@ NE - Loss (Just have a tough time imagining a sweep)

8-8 final record

• Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just can't see us losing twice to the Bills. Seems like we ALWAYS split with them. Should be a VERY interesting season in this age of the China flu.

• Upvote 6
  • Thumb Down 3

1 minute ago, Thai Jet said:

Should be a VERY interesting season in this age of the China flu.

Yeah. Obviously this whole prediction falls apart if key players from either team starts dropping out due to Covid. This assumes full strength both sides.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, GreenCow said:

Yeah. Obviously this whole prediction falls apart if key players from either team starts dropping out due to Covid. This assumes full strength both sides.

Tough tough schedule since we play the NFC West. Might be a small miracle to get to 8-8. WE HAVE to win the games we're expected to win and score a few upsets.

13 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Swept by the Bills? This person is a sleeper agent of the Bills.

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

The Bills are very talented. Only reason it wasn’t a sweep last year is because they sat all their starters in the second match. And still Sam and Co couldnt score more than 13 points against their 3rd string defense.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

6 of the Jets wins will come from their division. Worst case scenario they split with the Bills and sweep the Dolphins and Pats.The AFC EAST now belongs to the best quarterback in the division, Sam Darnold.

12-4

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, GreenCow said:

@ Bills - Loss

vs SF - Loss

@ Indi - Loss   :sad:

Vs Denver - Win

vs Arizona - Win

@ Chargers - Win

vs Bills - Loss

@ KC - Loss

vs NE - Win!

@ Mia - Loss   :sad:

vs Mia - Loss

vs Raiders - Loss   :sad:

@ Seattle - Loss

@ Rams - Loss

vs Browns - Win

@ NE - Loss

..pretty much   :-(

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

6 of the Jets wins will come from their division. Worst case scenario they split with the Bills and sweep the Dolphins and Pats.The AFC EAST now belongs to the best quarterback in the division, Sam Darnold.

12-4

I just can’t see a Pats sweep.

Maybe it’s the last 20 years of conditioning but I can’t see it.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, GreenCow said:

The Bills are very talented. Only reason it wasn’t a sweep last year is because they sat all their starters in the second match. And still Sam and Co couldnt score more than 13 points against their 3rd string defense.

The Bills couldn't do anything the first game until the Jets imploded in part from injuries and Sam was playing with mono. The Bills barely beat a bad team that had them beat until the last moment.  I hear the same stuff about the Bills most years and most years it doesn't materialize.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, GreenCow said:

They shouldn't have won the first game. I know they did but we were winning every side of the ball, until the 2nd half. We have excuses that mean nothing, but just pointing out they are not an automatic sweep

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Bills are this years media league darlings therefor they are going to fall flat on their asses.

Arizona could be really good this year.

Yeah I predict Murray to have a Lamar Jackson type jump this year and thus I become extremely jealous as a jets fan as I sit here debating over whether Sam showed enough to keep after year 3. Sigh. 

9 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Yeah I predict Murray to have a Lamar Jackson type jump this year and thus I become extremely jealous as a jets fan as I sit here debating over whether Sam showed enough to keep after year 3. Sigh. 

I'm not worried about Darnold,  I am worried about Gase and the oline.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jj71787 said:

They shouldn't have won the first game. I know they did but we were winning every side of the ball, until the 2nd half. We have excuses that mean nothing, but just pointing out they are not an automatic sweep

I agree, not automatic.

But I think you’re remembering the game wrong. Definitely was not winning every side of the ball (see stats below).

Just because gang green started out hot before the Bills took over doesn’t mean the Bills shouldn’t have won.

First Downs

Bills: 23

Jets: 17

Yards

Bills: 370

Jets: 223

Yards Per Play

Bills: 5.9

Jets: 3.3

Rushing

Bills: 128

Jets: 68

Sacks

Bills: 4

Jets: 1

Tackles For Loss

Bills: 8

Jets: 5.5

The reason gang green was up is because the Bills had 4 turnovers. Which is definitely a credit to the defense ... and some luck.

But once the turnovers ran out, the Bills just punched em in the mouth repeatedly.

For f sake, they had nearly 400 yards of offense lol. Meanwhile, Sam and Co scored 8 points the whole game.

And the second game, when the offense couldn’t do sh*t against the Bills 3rd string defense ... wow.

• Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Tough tough schedule since we play the NFC West. Might be a small miracle to get to 8-8. WE HAVE to win the games we're expected to win and score a few upsets.

Yes, but again Covid looms as a factor.

Teams like Seattle, Denver, KC and Pittsburgh have always had huge “12th man” advantages. Playing on the road, with no crowd noise, or at home without their help? How much of a factor? We don’t know.

As you said, it will be interesting this year.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

12-4

GIF-oh-you-laugh-laughing-GIF.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Just can't see us losing twice to the Bills. Seems like we ALWAYS split with them. Should be a VERY interesting season in this age of the China flu.

sneaky sneaky sir.  

You should consider turning off the news channels :) 

• Upvote 2

@ Bills L

49ers L

@ Colts W

Broncos W

Cardinals L

@ Chargers L

Bills W

@ Chiefs L

Patriots L

@ Dolphins L

BYE

Dolphins W

Raiders W

@ Seahawks L

@ Rams L

Browns W

@ Patriots L

6-10. This would be my stab it at. Far from our ceiling but I'm to overly optimistic we're going to be in the playoff picture just yet.

1 hour ago, GreenCow said:

I agree, not automatic.

But I think you’re remembering the game wrong. Definitely was not winning every side of the ball (see stats below).

Just because gang green started out hot before the Bills took over doesn’t mean the Bills shouldn’t have won.

First Downs

Yards

Yards Per Play

Rushing

Sacks

Tackles For Loss

The reason gang green was up is because the Bills had 4 turnovers. Which is definitely a credit to the defense ... and some luck.

But once the turnovers ran out, the Bills just punched em in the mouth repeatedly.

For f sake, they had nearly 400 yards of offense lol. Meanwhile, Sam and Co scored 8 points the whole game.

And the second game, when the offense couldn’t do sh*t against the Bills 3rd string defense ... wow.

Completely ignores special teams as well. Bills are just not that good and Allen is as accurate as Hackenburg

18 hours ago, GreenCow said:

I agree, not automatic.

First Downs

Yards

Yards Per Play

Rushing

Sacks

Tackles For Loss

Numbers don't lie, but well you know the rest.... Did you actually watch the game? Their rushing yards mostly came on one or two plays by Singletary 4-70 yards. Allen had the rest 10 for 38 yards. The Bills scored both of their tds in the fourth to win and only after injuries occured. The Bills were not dominate at all. They won by 1 point and it required everything to go wrong for the Jets and they still almost lost to the Jets. You say the Jets couldn't score against the Bills third string defense week 17, but neither could the Bills as that is what the Jets essentially fielded last year. The Bills didn't punch the Jets in mouth. The Jets repeatedly stubbed their toes. With a decent kicker the Jets would have won week one.

• Upvote 1

@ Bills - Loss

vs SF - Loss

@ Indi - Win

Vs Denver - Win

vs Arizona - Win

@ Chargers - Win

vs Bills - Win

@ KC - Loss

vs NE - Win

@ Mia - Win

vs Mia - Win

vs Raiders - Win

@ Seattle - Loss

@ Rams - ??

vs Browns - Win

@ NE - Loss

10-6 still in play

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

@ Bills - Loss

vs SF - Loss

@ Indi - Win

Vs Denver - Win

vs Arizona - Win

@ Chargers - Win

vs Bills - Loss

@ KC - Win

vs NE - Win

@ Mia - Win

vs Mia - Win

vs Raiders - Win

@ Seattle - Loss

@ Rams - ??

vs Browns - Win

@ NE - Loss

10-6 still in play

If they beat KC ... in KC ... I may become a believer.

2 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Numbers don't lie, but well you know the rest.... Did you actually watch the game? Their rushing yards mostly came on one or two plays by Singletary 4-70 yards. Allen had the rest 10 for 38 yards. The Bills scored both of their tds in the fourth to win and only after injuries occured. The Bills were not dominate at all. They won by 1 point and it required everything to go wrong for the Jets and they still almost lost to the Jets. You say the Jets couldn't score against the Bills third string defense week 17, but neither could the Bills as that is what the Jets essentially fielded last year. The Bills didn't punch the Jets in mouth. The Jets repeatedly stubbed their toes. With a decent kicker the Jets would have won week one.

I don’t know how you look at those stats and still think it wasn’t a punch in the mouth, but since you don’t, there’s no point in arguing it.

The only reason the Jets were in that game is because of the 4 turnovers. 

• Thumb Down 1

17 hours ago, GreenCow said:

If they beat KC ... in KC ... I may become a believer.

I put the W on the wrong game.

Should've been the Bills game as a W.

On 8/8/2020 at 4:08 PM, GreenCow said:

I agree, not automatic.

First Downs

Yards

Yards Per Play

Rushing

Sacks

Tackles For Loss

But we have Frank Gore

• Haha 1

@ Bills - Loss

vs SF - Loss

@ Indi - Loss

vs Denver - Win

vs Arizona - Win

@ Chargers - Loss

vs Bills - Win

@ KC - Loss

vs NE - Loss

@ Mia - Win

vs Mia - Win

vs Raiders - Win

@ Seattle - Loss

@ Rams - Loss

vs Browns - Loss

@ NE - Loss

6-10 final record.  Maybe 7-9 if we beat the Chargers or Browns.  Maybe 5-11 if we lose to the Raiders or Buffalo sweeps us.

Maybe I'll be more optimistic after week 1 if we come out looking good and scoring points.

• Upvote 1

On 8/8/2020 at 10:06 AM, GreenCow said:

@ Bills - Loss

vs SF - Loss

@ Indi - Win

Vs Denver - Win

vs Arizona - Win

@ Chargers - Win

vs Bills - Loss

@ KC - Loss

vs NE - Win!

@ Mia - Win

vs Mia - Loss

vs Raiders - Win

@ Seattle - Loss

@ Rams - Loss

vs Browns - Win

@ NE - Loss (Just have a tough time imagining a sweep)

8-8 final record

Moooooooooo

On 8/8/2020 at 11:03 AM, GreenCow said:

Sam did what he needed to do in that game, knowing that if he threw for 300 yards he would almost certainly cause his team to lose. 

@ Bills - Loss

vs SF - Loss

@ Indi - Win

vs Denver - Win

vs Arizona - DNP

@ Chargers - DNP

vs Bills - DNP

@ KC - DNP

vs NE - DNP

@ Mia - DNP

vs Mia - DNP

vs Raiders - DNP

@ Seattle - DNP

@ Rams - DNP

vs Browns - DNP

@ NE - DNP

2-2 before enough players visit a strip club to shut the whole season down for good. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1