@ KC - Loss

vs NE - Win!

@ Mia - Win

vs Mia - Loss

vs Raiders - Win

@ Seattle - Loss

@ Rams - Loss

vs Browns - Win

@ NE - Loss (Just have a tough time imagining a sweep)

8-8 final record

Indy is a loss, unless the Jets CBs get a bunch of picks.  Rivers gonna be chuckin all over that dome this yr.  Could be a Winston like 5000/30/30 season for him.

Then flip atleast 1 of Broncos, Cardinals, Cleveland.  6-10 is my high side prediction.  If they like 3-7 after week 10, they could have half the team opt out.

5 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

Indy is a loss, unless the Jets CBs get a bunch of picks.  Rivers gonna be chuckin all over that dome this yr.  Could be a Winston like 5000/30/30 season for him.

Rivers is toast. I still can't believe the Chargers gave him $25M. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Looks like majority of us are looking
at 6-9 wins. I think that’s fair. With the extra playoff team this year, 9 wins could do the trick. I think just like last year the first game vs Buffalo is super important, and I think the 4 game stretch vs Indy, Denver, Arizona, LAC will make or break the year. These are teams we can beat and if we do things can get interesting. If we have a losing record in those 4 games, well then season will get ugly again quick. 

On 8/22/2020 at 11:49 AM, Jetlife33 said:

Looks like majority of us are looking
at 6-9 wins. I think that’s fair. With the extra playoff team this year, 9 wins could do the trick. I think just like last year the first game vs Buffalo is super important, and I think the 4 game stretch vs Indy, Denver, Arizona, LAC will make or break the year. These are teams we can beat and if we do things can get interesting. If we have a losing record in those 4 games, well then season will get ugly again quick. 

9 wins is a pipe dream.  8 wins is the upper boundary of what is possible for this team with this roster.  I think we'll be better than last year but still will go 6-10 or 7-9.

The first 5 games on the schedule are brutal, especially when you're trotting out 5 new starting OL to start the season, and I fully expect us to be 1-4.  2-3 would be a huge accomplishment.  THEN the team has to make a west coast trip to face the Chargers.  Brutal.  We dug our way out of 1-7 last year but it's no fun to be making a habit out of that.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

9 wins is a pipe dream.  8 wins is the upper boundary of what is possible for this team with this roster.  I think we'll be better than last year but still will go 6-10 or 7-9.

The first 5 games on the schedule are brutal, especially when you're trotting out 5 new starting OL to start the season, and I fully expect us to be 1-4.  2-3 would be a huge accomplishment.  THEN the team has to make a west coast trip to face the Chargers.  Brutal.  We dug our way out of 1-7 last year but it's no fun to be making a habit out of that.  

7-9 ?..if we win 7 games this season... our guy will be up for that coach of the year award   :ahhh:

On 8/22/2020 at 10:51 AM, DirtyJersey said:

Threw for 4600 yds last year.  If Darold was that kinda toast, you would beg to butter him 3x a day.

Rivers threw for a lot of yards because he still thinks he is the same guy from ten years ago. He's been a turnover machine because he still thinks he can scramble and force the ball into tight windows. The Chargers will be better with Taylor at QB because they'll have half the turnovers they had last year. The Colts will be worse, because Rivers will cough up the ball as often as he fathers kids. Watch we beat the Colts handily. The Chargers will be tough to beat. because they have a balanced, talented roster.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

Rivers threw for a lot of yards because he still thinks he is the same guy from ten years ago. He's been a turnover machine because he still thinks he can scramble and force the ball into tight windows. The Chargers will be better with Taylor at QB because they'll have half the turnovers they had last year. The Colts will be worse, because Rivers will cough up the ball as often as he fathers kids. Watch we beat the Colts handily. The Chargers will be tough to beat. because they have a balanced, talented roster.

I agree. They'll make the playoffs but get bounced in the wild card round. 2020 Chargers will be good like the Chiefs with Alex Smith when he still had two good legs.

• Upvote 1

On 8/8/2020 at 10:16 AM, Thai Jet said:

Just can't see us losing twice to the Bills. Seems like we ALWAYS split with them. Should be a VERY interesting season in this age of the China flu.

Just gonna Jet, but no,  I can't say the Jets have ever lost to the Bills twice in one season in recent memory. ?

3 hours ago, Bungaman said:

Ridiculous.  Rivers does turn it over too much, but he also makes B- WRs look like studs.  On the fast track in Indyz with one of the best O-Lines in the NFL, he will have a great year.  He will turn Doyle into a stud red zone te, too.

16 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

Ridiculous.  Rivers does turn it over too much, but he also makes B- WRs look like studs.  On the fast track in Indyz with one of the best O-Lines in the NFL, he will have a great year.  He will turn Doyle into a stud red zone te, too.

IMO if the Colts offense is effective it's going to be because they're riding Jonathan Taylor behind that offensive line. Rivers has become a turnover machine.

On 8/8/2020 at 10:29 AM, Thai Jet said:

Tough tough schedule since we play the NFC West. Might be a small miracle to get to 8-8. WE HAVE to win the games we're expected to win and score a few upsets.

i'm not as fearful of the nfc west.  imo only seattle has shown any true staying power.  i think all anyone has to do is watch garrapolo's two handed pass attempt in the super bowl to see he's not the second coming of montana.  and the rams need a hefty running game to get their offense going.  i think the jets have a good a chance against two of those teams.  it may depend on when the jets play them (injuries, win streaks, loss streaks, etc).

• Upvote 1

@ Bills - Loss

vs SF - Loss

@ Indi - Loss

Vs Denver - Loss

vs Arizona - Loss

@ Chargers - Win

vs Bills - Loss

@ KC - Hahaha

*****FULL DISCLAIMER: I believe the season ends, or is suspended, here*****

vs NE - Loss

@ Mia - Win

vs Mia -Win

vs Raiders - Win

@ Seattle - Loss

@ Rams - Loss

vs Browns - Loss

@ NE - Loss

Final prediction: 4-12 (if there is actually a full season)

On 8/22/2020 at 10:37 AM, slats said:

Rivers is toast. I still can't believe the Chargers gave him $25M. 

"Sometimes other teams Jet. It feels like 'The Outer Limits' when it does, but it's real." 

-Santonio Holmes, Team Captain, $24M guaranteed

-The Chimp, $28M guaranteed

-Revis & Uncle Sean, bought their own island