Your new Patriots QB

In all seriousness...

I have no idea if the Patriots backsplash was photo shopped or not, but I know Cam’s outfit is real. What’s the deal with him and the kerchiefs and femine themed outfits?

Is he just trying to be a fashionista, or is he cross dressing? I see plenty of athletes taking fashion to the extreme, but this is on a different level. I just can’t imagine a locker room full of (I’d assume) mostly straight men not questioning his sexuality.

I honestly believe this is something he’s had to have talked to them about, and to their credit, teammates and opponents don’t talk about in public.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

In all seriousness...

I have no idea if the Patriots backsplash was photo shopped or not, but I know Cam’s outfit is real. What’s the deal with him and the kerchiefs and femine themed outfits?

Is he just trying to be a fashionista, or is he cross dressing? I see plenty of athletes taking fashion to the extreme, but this is on a different level. I just can’t imagine a locker room full of (I’d assume) mostly straight men not questioning his sexuality.

I honestly believe this is something he’s had to have talked to them about, and to their credit, they’re okay with, and teammates and opponents  don’t talk about in public.

Are you saying Cam likes men?

3 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

In all seriousness...

I honestly believe this is something he’s had to have talked to them about, and to their credit, they’re okay with, and teammates and opponents  don’t talk about in public.

Men’s streetwear has certainly moved to the feminine side of the spectrum recently. Cam just takes it to the extreme; never got a gay vibe from him though. 

7 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Men’s streetwear has certainly moved to the feminine side of the spectrum recently. Cam just takes it to the extreme; never got a gay vibe from him though. 

i find it quite weird...    that said, i guess it's a good thing the world is moving ever so slightly toward embracing nonstandard sexuality 

• Upvote 3

Listen to him speak. Sometimes he sounds like he’s lost. They need to cat scan his brain and see if something isn’t stirring the  Kool-Aid.
He play QB like a FB so it wouldn’t shock me if his brain was half mashed potatoes and it would explain his weird ass behavior. He was normal the first few years. 
If that’s not the case then maybe they cloned Dennis Rodman and Whoopi Goldberg together. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

In all seriousness...

I honestly believe this is something he’s had to have talked to them about, and to their credit, teammates and opponents don’t talk about in public.

This guy is Ego personified. Too much Pride.

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets D is going to whoop his ass!

I doubt he keeps the starting job over Stidham if he even wins it outright in TC.  He’s done.  Belicheat signed him to distract people from his latest wrist slap for getting caught cheating 

Don’t be shocked if he’s cut during the season

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

In all seriousness...

...is he cross dressing? I see plenty of athletes taking fashion to the extreme, but this is on a different level. I just can’t imagine a locker room full of (I’d assume) mostly straight men not questioning his sexuality.

Screenshot_20200809-011541_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Arsis said:

Wow! Another racist and homophobic thread on JetNation.com.

Home of racism and homophobia.

I'm as liberal as they come but this thread is not about being homophobic or racist.  The dude is wearing chicks clothing and happens to be black. Commenting on his choice of clothing is not homophobic. Nobody in this thread has even mentioned anything remotely racist or homophobic.  Stop being an a$$hole. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I'm as liberal as they come but this thread is not about being homophobic or racist.  The dude is wearing chicks clothing and happens to be black. Commenting on his choice of clothing is not homophobic. Nobody in this thread has even mentioned anything remotely racist or homophobic.  Stop being an a$$hole. 

Welcome to 2020. My god. I grew up in a Polish neighborhood & we laughed at the "dumb" jokes & joined in the Italian jokes, Irish jokes, yes & god forbid Black jokes.

Bunch of pussies in this country now! Comedians can't even perform anymore. When Eddy Murphy use to do his redneck shtick & dumb white guy jokes I laughed my azz off. My best freind is Irish ?, grew up in a tough Mill town, Lowell Ma, 1st beer I had with him he told me about a plane crash in Poland, said the plane crashed into a cemetery, the Newspaper headline was plane crashes into cemetery, 3500 dead. Did I get offended? Of course not, I spit beer out of my nose. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1