Sign in to follow this  
shawn306

Your new Patriots QB

5 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I'm as liberal as they come but this thread is not about being homophobic or racist.  The dude is wearing chicks clothing and happens to be black. Commenting on his choice of clothing is not homophobic. Nobody in this thread has even mentioned anything remotely racist or homophobic.  Stop being an a$$hole. 

Welcome to 2020. My god. I grew up in a Polish neighborhood & we laughed at the "dumb" jokes & joined in the Italian jokes, Irish jokes, yes & god forbid Black jokes.

Bunch of pussies in this country now! Comedians can't even perform anymore. When Eddy Murphy use to do his redneck shtick & dumb white guy jokes I laughed my azz off. My best freind is Irish 🍀, grew up in a tough Mill town, Lowell Ma, 1st beer I had with him he told me about a plane crash in Poland, said the plane crashed into a cemetery, the Newspaper headline was plane crashes into cemetery, 3500 dead. Did I get offended? Of course not, I spit beer out of my nose. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

He looks like an azz with that sh*t or whatever he's wearing? Looks like my Polish Aunts wardrobe from the early 60s. 

Why is making fun of him racist? Every guy on this board would KILL their buddy if he walked into a party wearing this ridiculous garb, no matter what color he was, and the guy would deserve everything he would get. 

Men in 2020. Soft as charmin.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company