Your new Patriots QB

11 hours ago, Arsis said:

Wow! Another racist and homophobic thread on JetNation.com.

Home of racism and homophobia.

He’s dressed like my granny’s table lamp. It has nothing to do with race or being a homo. It’s about his weird ass style and personality that he didn’t have a few years ago. 

9 hours ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

Pats sign him, it's a great move.

If the Jets had done that, the national media would be treating it like such a joke.

And the craziest part was how that signing exposed how little these talking heads on ESPN and sports radio follow or know about football.  They literally acted like Belichick had signed the 2015 Cam Newton

• Upvote 3

He looks like an azz with that sh*t or whatever he's wearing? Looks like my Polish Aunts wardrobe from the early 60s. 

Why is making fun of him racist? Every guy on this board would KILL their buddy if he walked into a party wearing this ridiculous garb, no matter what color he was, and the guy would deserve everything he would get. 

Men in 2020. Soft as charmin.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I can't  believe that the other players don't  give him a hard time about dressing like this. Can you say alternative lifestyle? 

Yes especially considering a lot of these jocks in the NFL’s attitude towards LGBT isn’t very evolved

• Upvote 1

On 8/8/2020 at 2:48 PM, PS17 said:

Men’s streetwear has certainly moved to the feminine side of the spectrum recently. Cam just takes it to the extreme; never got a gay vibe from him though. 

High fashion has always been on the feminine side of the spectrum on the runways.  You can see it from the 60's on

Cam just has the balls or enough of that "look at me" in him to wear it at times.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

16 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

This dude looks like he's somewhere between holding up a boom box outside my window and a gumshoe detective who has seen a little too much.

5d9656542a9fd.preview.thumb.jpg.e5e010ca1405e5c3c2c2aa63f93a078a.jpg

He looks like he went from college playboy to Al Bundy-level of giving up on life in just 2 NFL seasons. 

Wait. Didn't he get married? That's what it is! This is Baker post-marriage. Okay, I was pretty spot on with the Bundy reference 

• Haha 3