7 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

If only being ripped translated into being good at football. 

AKA Gholsten.   

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

You’re neither so give the guy some props for putting in the time at the gym. fat guy speedo GIF

Thought it was REX for a moment, maybe ROB?

• Haha 2

We have a lot of Jets coming to camp in great shape. Testament to Gase and G Dubs in getting buy in and hype from the team - they’re putting the extra work in

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

You’re neither so give the guy some props for putting in the time at the gym. fat guy speedo GIF

#BILLSMAFIA

#PUTTHELOTIONINTHEBASKET

#MRUNLIMITED

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

For a second there I thought that was Ron Jeremy... but then I realized the love tackle wasn't hanging below the gut.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

For a second there I thought that was Ron Jeremy... but then I realized the love tackle wasn't hanging below the gut.

Isn’t Ron in trouble for sexual assault?

Seriously though, do you guys realize how good this kid could turn out to be? He looked like a 1st rounder to me last year.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Bless is shredded.   Hoping for a nice season from him.  Kids a worker, seems humble, and has worked hard.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Rooting for the kid. Seems in shape. Could turn out the be that diamond in the rough. Maybe drafting a guy who’s hurt.slipping in the draft pays dividends. Would be nice

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

29 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Seriously though, do you guys realize how good this kid could turn out to be? He looked like a 1st rounder to me last year.

If you remember when we got him, talent was never the question, it was his knees.

I want to say he had ACL surgery on both of them in consecutive years? There was also talk that he wouldn’t play at all in 19, but like you said, he looked pretty good when he did.

The one thing I can’t remember though was if he ever got back in the rotation after getting benched by GW. I want to say that was against the Ravens?

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Isn’t Ron in trouble for sexual assault?

No idea.  Last time I even heard about Ron Jeremy was during an episode of The Chapelle Show.

2 hours ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

If you remember when we got him, talent was never the question, it was his knees.

I want to say he had ACL surgery on both of them in consecutive years? There was also talk that he wouldn’t play at all in 19, but like you said, he looked pretty good when he did.

The one thing I can’t remember though was if he ever got back in the rotation after getting benched by GW. I want to say that was against the Ravens?

It was the Steelers at the end of the first half. He guessed wrong on a 2 minute drill int and they went right over him for a touchdown. He didn't start again the rest of the season.

BUT, it could very well be a great learning lesson for him. He showed tons of potential once he got into the lineup. Man is his specialty, and he's a perfect fit for what Williams does on defense, so if that benching motivated him and humbled him a bit, he could be great.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Bungaman said:

Somebody has muscles growing on muscle ... !

muscles on muscle.JPG

Bless Austin.

Super low body fat, would imagine it could cause endurance issues

• Haha 1

He has a lot of talent.  Injuries were the issue which is what he was drafted so late.  This is his second year but first time coming to camp healthy.  

These are type of guys that if they turn the corner you go from having an average defense into a top 10 defense. 

You have a guy like Bless with his length & athletic ability grab the #1 spot & perform at a high level, now the dominos fall where these other guys are fighting for those spots remaining & they are no longer matched up with the opponents best WR. 

On NFL live, Mike Tannenbaum claimed Miami would have the best defense in football. Obviously Damien Woody & the other guys chose Buffalo. We've seen other teams with late picks & UDFAs like Seattle come out of nowhere in their secondary. Why not us for a change? We have some awesome athleticism back there now & GW has a pretty deep group to cull out the best for his scheme. JD drafted Ashtyn  Davis & Bryce Hall, added Carter, Guidry & Jackson as UDFAs. You still have Maye, Poole, Desir. Should be interesting what guys shine as our future building blocks to finally start competing for the playoffs. 

Its kind of fun to get young! So tired of the old free agents cashing in every year & disappointing. 

12 hours ago, Samtorobby47 said:

If only being ripped translated into being good at football. 

Wasn't he decent as a rookie last yr who missed alot of time?

8 hours ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

It was the Steelers at the end of the first half. He guessed wrong on a 2 minute drill int and they went right over him for a touchdown. He didn't start again the rest of the season.

BUT, it could very well be a great learning lesson for him. He showed tons of potential once he got into the lineup. Man is his specialty, and he's a perfect fit for what Williams does on defense, so if that benching motivated him and humbled him a bit, he could be great.

This is what is really hard for me to decipher with him.  In my opinion, I thought he played very well up until this point. Definitely played the best ball of any of our CBs up to that point.

Then he makes the mistake in the Steelers game and is riding the pine the rest of the year.

So that makes me think one of a few things(or maybe a combo of a few) happened with him. 1) He didn't play as well leading up to that as I thought. 2). He had played well, but in other plays or practices he made a bad habit of breaking assignment that weren't as noticable to the fans, but this was the final straw and message had to be sent.  3). He has some sort of attitude issue that gives him a shorter leash.

I will be very curious where he ends up on the depth chart this year.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Steelers....blew a coverage on a TD. Up until then it was all roses. My guess is GW didn't like the way he responded to probably getting his butt reamed out, sulked, dogged it in practice, and GW was teaching him a lesson on how to be a pro.

11 hours ago, nico002 said:

When the people who know everything have us ranked as the 32nd worst roster I know they don’t even know Bless Austin exists

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

This is what is really hard for me to decipher with him.  In my opinion, I thought he played very well up until this point. Definitely played the best ball of any of our CBs up to that point.

Then he makes the mistake in the Steelers game and is riding the pine the rest of the year.

So that makes me think one of a few things(or maybe a combo of a few) happened with him. 1) He didn't play as well leading up to that as I thought. 2). He had played well, but in other plays or practices he made a bad habit of breaking assignment that weren't as noticable to the fans, but this was the final straw and message had to be sent.  3). He has some sort of attitude issue that gives him a shorter leash.

It’s was almost certainly 1 - coaches in the NFL play their best players.  They might make a point with a series or two. But they don’t have their best players sitting for games.  

he has potential for sure but that’s all it is for now. 

2 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

The benching was only for the rest of that game and the Buffalo game after. So just 1.5 games. I'm thinking it was simply using it as a learning moment.

Regardless of the reason, I'm still excited to see what he can do, granted he's back in GW's good graces.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Found these plastered all over the mod lounge. 

Looks like these guys did nothing but work out during lockdown.

Edited by AFJF
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Underneath this layer of fat I too am ripped.

My workout regimen ...

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2