Belichick is losing it

22 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Lions traded CB Michael Jackson to the New England Patriots in exchange for an undisclosed 2022 draft selection.

He trades a draft pick for a dead singer!!! 

This move was all about getting Tito and Marlon Jackson to sign there.  BB always thinking ahead.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/9/2020 at 3:07 PM, JetsFanatic said:

Lions traded CB Michael Jackson to the New England Patriots in exchange for an undisclosed 2022 draft selection.

Since Brady is gone, maybe Belichick needs some of his Tight Ends to become Wide Receivers? 

• Haha 1

On 8/9/2020 at 4:07 PM, JetsFanatic said:

I think this will be the second Michael Jackson to play for him, when he was coaching Cleveland he had a WR named Michael Jackson.  Hopefully we see similar results as when he had his first Michael Jackson.

• Upvote 1

Just now, nyjunc said:

I think this will be the second Michael Jackson to play for him, when he was coaching Cleveland he had a WR named Michael Jackson.  Hopefully we see similar results as when he had his first Michael Jackson.

The one that changed his name from Michael Dyson?  He had an ok career, didn’t he?

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, nyjunc said:

I remember that.  There was a wr in the 90’s named Michael Jackson and he was actually pretty good