JetNation

Healthy Roster Erase Jets Concerns Over Lack of Weapons on Offense

7 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

This article is silly. The idea that healthy bodies, albeit extremely lacking in the talent department, makes up for genuine, talented players is ludicrous. This is nothing than fans trying to have SOMETHING to look forward to. The New York Jets SUCK. That's a fact.

Stop already.  The media is milking Jets fans for all they're worth.  Don't fall for it.

Our roster was decimated by injuries last year, we were down to 3rd stringers all over the place.  This years roster, healthy, is tons more talented than last year's.  The Jets are going to win a lot of games and surprise a lot of people.  Losing Mosely really bothers me.  But there is talent all around the space he occupied last year and we won 6 of our last 8 games without him last year.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, rangerous said:

mosely being out is mosely's choice.  it's too bad and makes one wonder if this guy is all about the benjamins.  hard to tell but if so then mac had a horrible track record in signing guys to big contracts and then watching them not perform.

I agree and it just sucks all around, tough situation and I don't want to criticize the player.  Just disappointed that what I thought could be a shut-down D, like Top 10 in the NFL, probably can't be now.

SAR I

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company