Mims, Gore, and Desir dealing with hamstring injuries

3 hours ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Mims, Gore, and Desir dealing with hamstring injuries, geez. They just started praticing. We need especially Mims to get on the same page with Dranold and can't afford him out for long or it will hamper our O for sure.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/08/14/denzel-mims-frank-gore-dealing-with-hamstring-injuries/

gilmore-girls-gif-10.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

Just said in the other thread that the trainers are not doing a good job of teaching these guys to stretch properly and quite possibly often enough.

And thats total fantasy

You do realize that players stretch, every one of them, before practice even starts, right? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

this blame the trainer thing rears its stupid head year after year on every team with an injury rash in every sport....

its garbage...

at this level the difference between stretching routines between teams is neglible...

Yeah and they’ve been athletes for most of, if not their entire lives. They should and probably do know how to stretch. I’ve never seen a camp where some people didn’t pull hamstrings and I think they’re just being cautious anyway. Still sucks for Mims

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah and they’ve been athletes for most of, if not their entire lives. They should and probably do know how to stretch. I’ve never seen a camp where some people didn’t pull hamstrings and I think they’re just being cautious anyway. Still sucks for Mims

every sport every year a team gets a rash of injuries and some idiot internet fan starts sh*ttalkingthe trainers...

its ******* retarded

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

But seriously, if the Jets ends up with a rash of injuries on offense again early this year then there's no hope at ever seeing what Darnold can do.

Interesting how often Gase-led teams have massive numbers of injuries.

Maybe he is cursed.

3 hours ago, Losmeister said:

every sport every year a team gets a rash of injuries and some idiot internet fan starts sh*ttalkingthe trainers...

its ******* retarded

It’s on the player. Walking wounded. If you’re missing the first practice as a rookie yeah it’s probably not gonna work out.

• Thumb Down 1

17 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

Just said in the other thread that the trainers are not doing a good job of teaching these guys to stretch properly and quite possibly often enough.

How do you know they didn't pull their hammies during team stretching?  Could be the rash of injuries that seems to be a constant in pro-sports may be due to guys trying to stay in peak shape year round?  

17 minutes ago, varjet said:

Pulling a hamstring isn’t about stretching.  It’s more about strength.  You can train a hamstring not to strain.  I fixed mine with Pilates exercises. 

something is wrong with the Jets training.  

Or they had to train by themselves for months on end... And now coming into a practice where they are using muscles differently then they trained and they tweak them... Stephania Bell and Jene bramel have both talked about how these soft tissue injuries are going to happen all over the league this year because of the lack of Minicamps and training they have gotten. Especially from rookies that don't know how to train properly and spent training for combine... 

But what do they know, right... 

Have they been hanging out with Herndon?

But seriously, if the Jets ends up with a rash of injuries on offense again early this year then there's no hope at ever seeing what Darnold can do.

Already with excuses ??? Slightly joking with you here .. but seriously no one is going to feel sorry for Sam if he sh*ts the bed regardless of the injury situation ... Year 3 .. time to take the training wheels off.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

On 8/14/2020 at 10:57 PM, playtowinthegame said:

Le'Veon Bell needs to sell Joe Douglas on his boy Antonio Brown. Two skill position Killer B's reunited with Big Sam. It would be like Van Halen with Sammy Hagar....it's not as good as David Lee Roth, but it's damn good with Hagar. Go get AB, Joe D.

It’s all one could ask.