Anyone have video aspirations ?

Maxman

I have two ideas, they both involve short videos. Hey now. I can explain more but this would be perfect for:

• Someone who wants to get their name out there
  • Knows the Jets, follows them every day and is always talking about the latest development

I will explain the ideas to anyone interested but this is basically a short video, 2 minutes or less on a consistent basis.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I have two ideas, they both involve short videos. Hey now. I can explain more but this would be perfect for:

• Knows the Jets, follows them every day and is always talking about the latest development

I will explain the ideas to anyone interested but this is basically a short video, 2 minutes or less on a consistent basis.

Thanks.

I feel like my videos would not be appropriate, while appropriate in some online forums, just not this one particularly, probably get the cite censored.

• Haha 3

I am not "video" savvy.  But I might like to do it?

I wrote some sports fluff pieces as a freelance years ago for a local newspaper up in the arctic circle.  Here are a couple of links to my work.  My voice is also pretty favorable for sports radio? 

https://www.petoskeynews.com/sports/longtime-boyne-ski-patroller-karl-jurries-calls-it-a-career/article_4c2d7987-8c99-5f8c-a825-3595b8d896a5.html

https://www.petoskeynews.com/sports/area-cycling-team-north-country-cycle-sport-derailed-sees-growth-in-numbers/article_44b6261d-592a-5c89-80f4-731b69b9cb59.html

• Upvote 1

I am the right tool for the job! @Maxman

I am a loud and boisterous New York Jets Lovin' Ham and Egger.  I'd be happy to give you my opinion and you should shut up and listen to me because I'm usually right.

I have those Oscar Madison type qualities that personify the average Joe Jets fan, except I'm Steve.

I'm not exactly tech savvy but I'm sure that can be worked out.

In all seriousness I actually worked the microphone for 30+ years. I had my own  bands, I was on the radio. I can do any kind of acting, voice overs, I can do an entire Sports Talk Radio Show or I can be the weather man LOL.

I can make it humorous and entertaining or I can be serious. I can simply read the news or I can be opinionated and confrontational.

Tell me what you want and I'll show you what I got.

I'm interested

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2020 at 2:21 PM, Maxman said:

Thanks.

I'm interested,  plus I'm sexy if you think short and chubby is sexy