Jets Sign Chris Hogan: Bitonti OWNED

T0mShane

11 hours ago, usanyj said:

Juju or Robinson are a must next year. I like juju more because of his past relationship with darnold at SC. 

This, plus the fact that this might be Big Benmolester's last season, might make the timing right to leave Pitt and come here.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TheMo said:

I should probably just write you a script for Prozac. Your posts are straight up miserable. 

It’s a solid signing. I like it.  But it is what it is, a solid vet and depth player. 
people around here are still holding out hope for a splashy signing/trade. 
It’s just not going to happen this year.  

It’s another rebuilding year - but I’m a bad guy for pointing out what’s obvious to everyone outside of JetNation. there isn’t a sincere attempt to field a truly competitive roster this year.  

That’s all I’ve been saying!

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

14 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

It’s a solid signing. I like it.  But it is what it is, a solid vet and depth player. 
people around here are still holding out hope for a splashy signing/trade. 
It’s just not going to happen this year.  

It’s another rebuilding year - but I’m a bad guy for pointing out what’s obvious to everyone outside of JetNation. there isn’t a sincere attempt to field a truly competitive roster this year.  

That’s all I’ve been saying!

Why didn't you post this originally ? You're 1st post was miserable like @TheMo said. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1