Happy Birthday Maxman

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Happy Birthday to the best damn site admin ever, @Maxman. We all owe a lot to you. And even if you do occasionally purge us all from the site, you're still better than Zuckerberg. Hope you enjoy your day!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/SloajCu9c9fNBEdGIjKTau2cj1ojVkYov9pwkgZYprMwM-MaY4MfAvm9m3Jc7nvUUkEYt7lvw5DysJAAwyCR-Iu_se3nkg9xN0PGkMHdm44fgtJ5oFu5rqBVcqYJyGLmY2ayUuHPKYSMIbu8kcCggpE80DWDm0etEBlxNd52SJY

P.S. I brought a cake to the door to the mod-lounge. @The Crusher answered and promised he would give it to you, and I have no reason not to believe him.

P.P.S. Crusher was really sweaty when he answered the door. You guys must have a killer workout room in the mod-lounge. I'm super jealous.

Deep tissue 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Happy Birthday, Phil. I don't care what you say, this site officially started on February 17th. I'm right, of course. You really need to fix that. : )

That is funny, why do you say that though?

On 8/20/2020 at 12:21 AM, Maxman said:

That is funny, why do you say that though?

Because I have a mind like a razor. The site actually started on 2/17 and for reasons unknown you decided to stick it to the 16th. That, and MY birthday is February 17th. So, enough with your revisionist history. It needs to be corrected. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: OK, OK, I'll clarify. JN was born in the middle of the night on the 16th of Feb. - you left out if it was dark and stormy - but technically the 17th. I was born at 3:04 p.m. on 2/17, so if I was born at 3:04 a.m. of THAT DAY, my birthday would be 2/18. I suck at math, but what's so hard about this? I trust this clears up the matter. Please fix. Thanks again.

7 hours ago, jetophile said:

Because I have a mind like a razor. The site actually started on 2/17 and for reasons unknown you decided to stick it to the 16th. That, and MY birthday is February 17th. So, enough with your revisionist history. It needs to be corrected. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: OK, OK, I'll clarify. JN was born in the middle of the night on the 16th of Feb. - you left out if it was dark and stormy - but technically the 17th. I was born at 3:04 p.m. on 2/17, so if I was born at 3:04 a.m. of THAT DAY, my birthday would be 2/18. I suck at math, but what's so hard about this? I trust this clears up the matter. Please fix. Thanks again.

Happy Belated Birthday 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jetophile said:

That is actually pretty funny. It isn't accurate but it is pretty funny.  :)

40 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That is actually pretty funny. It isn't accurate but it is pretty funny.  :)

It isn't "accurate", so now we're splitting hairs like how tall is Joe Montana REALLY. It will always a debate of anywhere between 5'10" and 6'; so even if you can't provide an exact time stamp on said DATE OF BIRTH, I'm still right. It's the 17th. I saw it with my own eyes. Well, I saw you talk about it four score and seven years ago with my own eyes. In other words, I'm not wrong. Joe Montana knows exactly how tall he is REALLY (before he shrunk/age related). Just sayin'. 

SO WHAT TIME - ROUGHLY - WAS THE LAUNCH ON THE 16th? I'll wait.