NFL Gamepass?

Billyg

6 minutes ago, Billyg said:

Does anybody have NFL Game Pass? I was trying to figure out if I could stream games using a computer or a phone. I understand that STH's get it for free but can't figure out how to set it up.

What issue are you having? Generally you just log in and choose the game you want to see

26 minutes ago, Billyg said:

Does anybody have NFL Game Pass? I was trying to figure out if I could stream games using a computer or a phone. I understand that STH's get it for free but can't figure out how to set it up.

Yes, you can stream via computer (I used a trial week to do that last year when I was out of the country on business for a Jets game)

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone. I was able to set it up and I can see the old games. It looks like the service is free through August 31st but I put in the code that the Jets gave me so hopefully I'm good for the season.  Do you know if you can watch games on it live during the season? It looks like you can listen to the games but not sure if you can actually watch them. Have a kid going to college so I'm trying to figure out how he can watch games. 

1 hour ago, Billyg said:

Thanks everyone. I was able to set it up and I can see the old games. It looks like the service is free through August 31st but I put in the code that the Jets gave me so hopefully I'm good for the season.  Do you know if you can watch games on it live during the season? It looks like you can listen to the games but not sure if you can actually watch them. Have a kid going to college so I'm trying to figure out how he can watch games. 

Cannot watch live but they are available shortly after completion and then a couple days later a version that takes out all the commercials and stuff in between plays. I prefer to watch the full games and just fast forward through commercials as the consolidated ones dont have the same tempo as football.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

It's live if you're out of the US

This is true. It's our version of Sunday Ticket, which isn't available over here.

Although, in the UK, games are blacked out live if they are being shown on Sky TV.

Fortunately, Sky almost never want to show the Jets, so it's not much of a problem.

• Haha 1