Maxman

Welcome DocHoliday

I would like to welcome @DocHolliday to the site. He is part of a new program we are running to help those less fortunate. I'd prefer not to discuss his ailments publicly. He means well though so I ask for your patience in dealing with him.

Please be nice to Doc. But if he slides into your private messages do not reply. He is into some weird things so it's best if you don't engage.

Otherwise just enjoy your Jets conversations with him, he's a big fan.

• Upvote 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Maxman said:

I would like to welcome @DocHolliday to the site. He is part of a new program we are running to help those less fortunate. I'd prefer not to discuss his ailments publicly. He means well though so I ask for your patience in dealing with him.

Please be nice to Doc. But if he slides into your private messages do not reply. He is into some weird things so it's best if you don't engage.

Is he relayed to @T0mShane or  @FidelioJet ?

Edited by 32EBoozer
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Why you dirty low down coward you done and shot the Clanton brothers.

Isn’t that a daisy 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I would like to welcome @DocHolliday to the site.

He is into some weird things so it's best if you don't engage.

He's definitely a Jets fan.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Boo! This sucks! Where's Marko Cavka when you need him? Even the Garb Bot was better than this. Personally I always liked Bant (with the parrot avatar). That was pretty amusing. Who the hell is DocHollidat while I'm at it. 

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

you realize this is weird, right?

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I got a reserve of 200  hollow points-

What caliber ? 

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

I'm pretty sure this announcement alone is wierd. Can't  wait to see what he posts

val kilmer film GIF

16 hours ago, Maxman said:

": He's a real Jet fand, a bit quirky... I wouldn't leave him alone withmy kids,though."

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

14 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

": He's a real Jet fand, a bit quirky... I wouldn't leave him alone withmy kids,though."

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

1_Yan10947Q96zqKQrpUGtnQ.thumb.png.bad4d5ff1d6c90b61e38fce772b827bf.png

• Haha 1

On 8/22/2020 at 7:41 PM, 32EBoozer said:

Is he relayed to @T0mShane or  @FidelioJet ?

No. FidelioJet is a great guy so I am taking him out of it. But I do have to say that Doc comes from the same very shallow end of the pool. Like Tom Shane? Not sure, I will let others decide that.  :)

For the uninitiated, “DocHolliday” is going to end up being The Phil Estate’s weekend nanny or his new driver. Phil makes his domestic servants sign up for JN accounts as a show of fealty so he can “troll them” online and in real life.

• Like 2

All you've done is pique my interest. Doc Holliday was always a man ahead of his time. My DM's are wide open 

Guy was the real star of Tombstone. Not those Earp posers. I even used to eat those crummy frozen pizzas as a kid cause this guy.

On 8/22/2020 at 7:38 PM, Maxman said:

Weird things like sex with a couple of hookers and some blow weird or stabbing yourself with a fork when the Jets  go 4 straight games without a TD weird?

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Weird things like sex with a couple of hookers and some blow weird or stabbing yourself with a fork when the Jets  go 4 straight games without a TD weird?

I don't know how to answer that because I feel like it should have been one thought.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

For the uninitiated, “DocHolliday” is going to end up being The Phil Estate’s weekend nanny or his new driver. Phil makes his domestic servants sign up for JN accounts as a show of fealty so he can “troll them” online and in real life.

No servants here Tom, still cutting my own grass.

Doc is an old time JetNation writer though and he is back under a new name.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

No servants here Tom, still cutting my own grass.

Doc is an old time JetNation writer though and he is back under a new name.

Tyson Rauch?