Training Camp Tweets 8/23

kdels62

Jets are in uppers so expect some contact.

Some of the injured seem to be on the way back.

Is the state of the Jets current roster the result of poor drafting and poor allocation of assets over the past 7 years? Or is it because Joe Douglas has concocted a plan to eliminate Sam Darnold and his good friend Adam Gase? 

• Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Jets are in uppers so expect some contact.

Some of the injured seem to be on the way back.

Is the state of the Jets current roster the result of poor drafting and poor allocation of assets over the past 7 years? Or is it because Joe Douglas has concocted a plan to eliminate Sam Darnold and his good friend Adam Gase? 

Can someone ban this ****?

• Upvote 2

It's hard for me to stop ruining every thread when i get called out by name in every thread

don't call for Betelgeuse if you don't like the comedic stylings of Michael Keaton 

for the record 

I never said it was a choice 

like they have to be EITHER incompetent as a franchise OR JD / Woodrow won't pay Sam Darnold 100 million dollars when the time comes 

to quote Coleman the Butler in Trading Places, Can't we Have both?

it's not a wide ranging conspiracy they just don't like to pay professional athletes American dollars. They prefer not to do that. 

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

It's hard for me to stop ruining every thread when i get called out by name in every thread

don't call for Betelgeuse if you don't like the comedic stylings of Michael Keaton 

for the record 

I never said it was a choice 

like they have to be EITHER incompetent as a franchise OR JD / Woodrow won't pay Sam Darnold 100 million dollars when the time comes 

to quote Coleman the Butler in Trading Places, Can't we Have both?

it's not a wide ranging conspiracy they just don't like to pay professional athletes American dollars. They prefer not to do that. 

Don’t fret. I dig your vibe and just find it fun to rib you and your opinion which I disagree with. Sorry others feel threatened by you.

• Haha 2