Training Camp Tweets 8/23

kdels62

19 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Don’t fret. I dig your vibe and just find it fun to rib you and your opinion which I disagree with. Sorry others feel threatened by you.

i didn't get to 22 thousand posts by caring what other people think or hoping that my so called credibility stands up to scrutiny

I doubt people are threatened by me I know many people hate my damn guts

the thing is, it's like the Jets themselves there's a thin line between love and hate

indifference is the worst reaction. being forgotten is everyone's goal, not me. 

how bout this to you and all those who disagree

let's not fight about it on the board every day

let's bet on it

money to the charity of the loser's choice 

I'll take collective action up to 1000 dollars, distributed over 1 calendar year 

that means if you want to bet 50 bucks, and Tom Shane wants to bet 50 bucks, I will take up to 900 dollars more in action. 

the board wins if the Jets resign Sam Darnold to a long term contract extension. I will donate to your charity of choice and Shane's etc. 

I win if/when they do not. That means franchise tag, cut, trade, injury, retirement any scenario where Sam Darnold is not receiving a Brinks truck full of money (60+ Mil in guarantees lets say, to be specific), I win the bet and you have to donate that 50 to a charity of my choice. 

the time frame of this bet is 2 years give or take 

13 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

LOL bitonti has made an art form out of being wrong.

Even he says that I had a bet with him once about his guy the compiler. He thought Martin would end up with more yards then Emmett Smith.. He was only off by 4,254 yds I felt bad for him and decided not to collect from a insane person..?

14 minutes ago, bitonti said:

i didn't get to 22 thousand posts by caring what other people think or hoping that my so called credibility stands up to scrutiny

the thing is, it's like the Jets themselves there's a thin line between love and hate

let's bet on it

I'll take collective action up to 1000 dollars, distributed over 1 calendar year 

that means if you want to bet 50 bucks, and Tom Shane wants to bet 50 bucks, I will take up to 900 dollars more in action. 

the board wins if the Jets resign Sam Darnold to a long term contract extension. I will donate to your charity of choice and Shane's etc. 

I win if/when they do not. That means franchise tag, cut, trade, injury, retirement any scenario where Sam Darnold is not receiving a Brinks truck full of money (60+ Mil in guarantees lets say, to be specific), I win the bet and you have to donate that 50 to a charity of my choice. 

I don’t think I believe that Sam is franchise guy yet. I believe that generally the Jets are trying to do better but they’ve sucked at doing that, repeatedly, for a whole decade. 

I like you, I like that you have opinions and I like discussing them on this message board. 

22 minutes ago, bitonti said:

let's bet on it

Dude go outside

• Haha 4