Jump to content

Training Camp Tweets 8/23


kdels62

Recommended Posts

1. We need to desperately trade for a WR or be severely active during final cuts. 
 

2. Although the running game excelled yesterday, it still slightly worries me about the offensive line not having much of a push. 
 

3. I’m sick of these damn injuries!!! 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, heymangold said:

This would be impressive if maybe he was running a dig or crossing route.  All he can do is run in an a straight line, we knew this.

I disagree. Whenever running fast produces speed-lines and sound effects I find it very impressive. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is huge but it will be glossed over or made political.
The testing is not reliable:


Connor Hughes@Connor_J_Hughes 9m

Adam Gase said the #Jets got 10 false-positive tests yesterday.


Connor Hughes@Connor_J_Hughes 11m

Gase said the laboratory issue the NFL is dealing with forced the
#Jets to cancel their walkthrough last night.

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

1. We need to desperately trade for a WR or be severely active during final cuts. 
 

2. Although the running game excelled yesterday, it still slightly worries me about the offensive line not having much of a push. 
 

3. I’m sick of these damn injuries!!! 

This D line may not be great at pass rushing, but against the run, this is a proven unit.  Add to that Q may be coming into his own, it might be disappointing if the offense was able to run it down the D lines throats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, KRL said:

This is huge but it will be glossed over or made political.
The testing is not reliable:


Connor Hughes@Connor_J_Hughes 9m

Adam Gase said the #Jets got 10 false-positive tests yesterday.


Connor Hughes@Connor_J_Hughes 11m

Gase said the laboratory issue the NFL is dealing with forced the
#Jets to cancel their walkthrough last night.

So they caught the error at 1 facility, they responded accordingly and used their fail safes to correct the issue? ...Unreliable 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, KRL said:

This is huge but it will be glossed over or made political.
The testing is not reliable:


Connor Hughes@Connor_J_Hughes 9m

Adam Gase said the #Jets got 10 false-positive tests yesterday.


Connor Hughes@Connor_J_Hughes 11m

Gase said the laboratory issue the NFL is dealing with forced the
#Jets to cancel their walkthrough last night.

What do you mean? We have the best tests....... right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, slats said:

Some people need to work on their sarcasm detection skills. 

I was searching for the warning you gave him for calling you "delusional ". Do you just pick and choose or are you just harassing me? @Maxman

I'd love to know. I call sometimes post dumb and I get a warning.  Effing ridiculous. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, choon328 said:

I was searching for the warning you gave him for calling you "delusional ". Do you just pick and choose or are you just harassing me? @Maxman

I'd love to know. I call sometimes post dumb and I get a warning.  Effing ridiculous. 

You didn't get a warning. Try to relax. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Reschedule the game and immediately get retested. False positives are small issues, a single positive test is a huge issue.

You don't know it's a false positive till the next day. It just looks like 10 positives. The NFL is not rescheduling or pushing games bc of Covid bc they expanded the practice squad for this exact issue. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, slats said:

You didn't get a warning. Try to relax. 

You should relax.  I explained what I meant by my post and you chose to respond like you're my father.  I'm trying to figure out the hypocrisy with which you are using when it comes to policing words. At this point you can either choose to treat everyone like you did me or stop targeting me.  It's old

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...