Today years old

Maxman

No disrespect to that site, but I always use them as an example of a bunch of no-access sh*tposters who take themselves way too seriously on the internet. You’re writing lame Jets takes for clicks and you act like you’re curating the Dead Sea Scrolls? Like, take it down a notch, fellas.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

No disrespect to that site, but I always use them as an example of a bunch of no-access sh*tposters who take themselves way too seriously on the internet. You’re writing lame Jets takes for clicks and you act like you’re curating the Dead Sea Scrolls? Like, take it down a notch, fellas.

From a guy that treats “reply” as his proving ground for having passed 5th grade English.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Too political for me