Which of you knuckleheads lives here? Fan Gate

5 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Could be....  but it could be some normal "over the top" fan.  Ive seen guys with Jets tattoos, Jets vans, Jets bus etc.  

Too funny. 
I was on vacation in Charleston & staying in a place called Ion. Well the draft was that night so my buddy & I went down to the bar to watch some of it. Dude was sitting there & I said, what team you like? He says NY Jets. I was like cool I’m a huge Jet fan, and he pulls his short sleeve up & he’s got a Jet tattoo.

I was like, I love the Jets man, since 68 when I was 8 years old but not enough to get a tattoo. 

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Too funny. 
I was on vacation in Charleston & staying in a place called Ion. Well the draft was that night so my buddy & I went down to the bar to watch some of it. Dude was sitting there & I said, what team you like? He says NY Jets. I was like cool I’m a huge Jet fan, and he pulls his short sleeve up & he’s got a Jet tattoo.

I was like, I love the Jets man, since 68 when I was 8 years old but not enough to get a tattoo. 

I think I know him...  serious. Was he about your age, somewhat blonde, former weight lifter but now just appears heavy?

14 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I think I know him...  serious. Was he about your age, somewhat blonde, former weight lifter but now just appears heavy?

Thin guy said he moved to SC 15 years prior. Tat was already a bit faded. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

A client just put this on my FB page saying that it MUST be me.  But im not that crazy!

wwww.jpg

That space is way to tiny for anything you would do. We were at the Fan Club bash you guys ran a few years back in Charlotte. This definitely not you.....you do size.?

29 minutes ago, section314 said:

That space is way to tiny for anything you would do. We were at the Fan Club bash you guys ran a few years back in Charlotte. This definitely not you.....you do size.?

You been chatting with my GF lately???  ?

I've stepped away form running the Charlotte Jets fans club. Two younger guys run it now and I go most of the time but last few years have been difficult to attract fans.

• Haha 1