Where will the pass rush come from?

11 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Better than last year or better than the Pats?

I think the secondary is improved even with the loss of Adams because you guys had awful CBs last year. Despite this, I don't think you have the depth to run those zero blitzes that the Patriots, Ravens and other secondary heavy teams run.

I could be wrong though. The Bills turned around their secondary in one off-season with a bunch of B or C tier FAs and later round rookie picks outside of Tre'Davious White.

Jets will be better at CB this year.  Overall I like our secondary better now in coverage

And if you can cover man you man effectively you can blitz, disguise blitzes etc

On 8/27/2020 at 12:10 AM, hamat711 said:

Because the Pats sent zero blitzes while playing man coverage because they have so many good DBs. 

The Jets do not have the DBs to cover, or ways to organically create pressure

When you depend on scheme or hidden blitzes, it often involves bringing extra players, which means there will be more holes in the coverage.

you realize that patrick chung or the mccourtey bros are not that good.  if the patsie db's can keep the passing game in check it's because gilmor closes down half of the field and the other guys play smart and hold the receivers.  so while you are right, proper coaching of the db's and teaching them how to hold and not get caught will do wonders.

On 8/26/2020 at 11:20 PM, GREENBEAN said:

Yep. Unfortunately that was much of the knock on him. He is a big ?
Very talented player and could really be something if he can get to that all too illusive field.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Wasnt he only injured where he missed time during his senior year with an ankle sprain?

If thats the case it isnt a history issue or a knock on him.  They happen

22 hours ago, bitonti said:

The Jets are not interested in winning football games. They just want to show up and get paid. Because guess what winning and losing pays the same

So to answer your question, op, there is no pass rush. But they do have enough open cap space for the next 10 years. Does that make you feel better?

Once again, the lazy, slow and completely wrong angle taken.

Proven wrong over and over but hey, post it again anyway.

When did you decide to not only become a writer but to go Manish route and just make shlt up?  Come on man, this is pure nonsense and you know it, youre better than that. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Wasnt he only injured where he missed time during his senior year with an ankle sprain?

If thats the case it isnt a history issue or a knock on him.  They happen

Yes. Two separate times.  

Maybe knock was the wrong word but it was his injury riddled senior year that pushed him to the 3rd rd.  

• Upvote 1