No fans for Bills vs. Jets

33 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

That's a boon for us, to be honest. Not that I'm expecting many teams to have loud crowds this year, but a road opener against Buffalo is a good game to have empty.

And the home opener vs the 49ers I feel also helps us. That stadium would be probably more than 50-50 in 49ers favor 

• Upvote 3

I'm looking forward to all of these games without any fans. Did anyone ever hear Britney Spears singing in Vegas with all of the "help" turned off? Good God, she can't sing. I hope it'll be kind of like that. I say that with the utmost anticipation.

Unfortunately it won't be like those NFL "experiment" broadcasts years ago without any announcers. That was awesome. Lots of audible cursing from the crowd, lol.

I think, well I hope they add more cameras & literally surround the field so they can keep any odd wide shots of no one in the stands to a minimum. 

I hope they have more close ups & be able to really get a feel for the sound of the game. Parcells use to say there is nothing like standing on the sideline & the shear violence of the game. I'm hoping we fans can now get that feel, similar to the old NFL films that Sabol use to do which were excellent.