Joe Judge making DBs play with tennis balls taped to hands

GreekJet

10 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Funny. My reaction is "this guy seems like a clown who will almost certainly lose the locker room at some point."

It's hard to be the tough guy when you haven't accomplished anything.

I remember that Judge and Rhule had their first press conferences on same day. Judge came across as a douche and Rhule came across as a football minister. Will be interesting to see if either approach works

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Shocked that this man never rose beyond the level of special teams coach prior to getting the head job of a legacy NFL franchise. Surely, this ends well, with both Gettleman and Judge out on the street in January.

Wasn't John Harbaugh a ST coach before he became HC of the Ravens?  He hasn't done too badly.

image.png.4863ba59b175a10326c307f5573d4cfb.png

It is pretty entertaining to hear the things this guy is trying to instill. Just another BB guy coming in trying to be a hard ass. If they start out with a few losses, it’ll be interesting to see if they rally or quit. I think this won’t end well. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So hilariously laughable that a former pats coach is worried about holding.  Stephon Gilmore made all pro by holding on almost every play.

Every Pats star assistant has gone on to fail as a head coach, probably because they thought they could switch things up and pull it off honestly for a change.

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So hilariously laughable that a former pats coach is worried about holding.  Stephon Gilmore made all pro by holding on almost every play.

Well yeah, but to be fair, he's not in NE anymore.  His guys won't get away with that anywhere else.

3 hours ago, Drums said:

It is pretty entertaining to hear the things this guy is trying to instill. Just another BB guy coming in trying to be a hard ass. If they start out with a few losses, it’ll be interesting to see if they rally or quit. I think this won’t end well. 

Would you prefer this or the cheese burger on the field or the alarm clocks don’t exist method?

3 hours ago, southtown24th said:

this guy is such a ******* a$$hole.

I don't care if he becomes Bill Belichick 2.0.

He's a ******* a$$hole.

Media:  All DB’s are wearing taped tennis balls to their hands.

Fans:  What an @$$#!&$@hole.

Me:  ??‍♂️

4 hours ago, predator_05 said:

He's almost exactly what you'd expect a guy named 'Joe Judge' to be like. 

Italy - The Fascist era | Britannica

3 hours ago, southtown24th said:

this guy is such a ******* a$$hole.

I don't care if he becomes Bill Belichick 2.0.

He's a ******* a$$hole.

a ripe one at that

48 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Didn't Herm have guys chasing greased chickens?

The Weirdest Training Methods from the Rocky and Creed Movies - IGN

3 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Meanwhile, they just lost their starting DB, Xavier Mckinney to a broken foot and their ILB, Mayo, to a torn meniscus. Both scheduled for surgery. 

#thejoejudgeway

Injuries are part of football. How’s that Joe Judges fault?