Rookie QB James Captain Morgan long TD drive vs top defense

zzwezyuh1s1zkckahuym.thumb.png.2fe9d8d6c4baae358c101bdee879802f.png

Rich CiminiESPN Staff Writer 

Jets scrimmage report: Bad day for the starting offense (0 pts in 6 series) and defense (20 pts) ... Sam Darnold, 10-for-16, one INT, two sacks ... Rookie RB La'Mical Perine, a 79-yard TD run vs starting defense. Faster than 40 time ... Fumbles by WRs Chris Hogan and Jamison Crowder ... TE Chris Herndon (3 catches) a bright spot ...RB Frank Gore shows lateral quickness ... INT for S Ashtyn Davis ... Good day for WR Braxton Berrios (TD) ... Rookie QB James Morgan long TD drive vs top defense.

• Upvote 2

Gase seems to me like one of those guys who leans on veterans, but if Perine’s performances today and in practice are indicative of what kind of player he is, I hope he moves up the depth chart in a hurry. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, slats said:

Gase seems to me like one of those guys who leans on veterans, but if Perine’s performances today and in practice are indicative of what kind of player he is, I hope he moves up the depth chart in a hurry. 

Yeah I think he will be buried behind Gore and Bell this year unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, slats said:

We need to run the ball 30+ every game.  

3 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Morgan is like an un-athletic Josh Allen.  Not the greatest accuracy and looks to only throw fastballs.  

If he can be Bryce Petty with the ability to actually read defenses and go through progressions I’ll take it

22 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:
zzwezyuh1s1zkckahuym.thumb.png.2fe9d8d6c4baae358c101bdee879802f.png

Rich CiminiESPN Staff Writer 

Jets scrimmage report: Bad day for the starting offense (0 pts in 6 series) and defense (20 pts) ... Sam Darnold, 10-for-16, one INT, two sacks ... Rookie RB La'Mical Perine, a 79-yard TD run vs starting defense. Faster than 40 time ... Fumbles by WRs Chrisdrive vs t

Cool name vs cool hair, will there be a QB battle brewing in the near future?

30 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I didn't see any mention of White that day vs the Jets top defense. 

i thought he did the 1st drive...  but , really, i meant in general...  since practices began...

On 8/26/2020 at 7:05 AM, kdels62 said:

QB controversy

4 hours ago, bitonti said:

People think I'm trolling but I legit believe that Morgan will be a better qb for the team than darnold.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

We were on a zoom call during the draft and I was calling for him before the pick.  As I did on JN.  You looked like you had no clue who he was never saw him mentioned anywhere

And as much was I said it, to claim he will be the better qb for the team that Darnold is preposterous .  At best

I do think that if youre celebrating to taking someones position away off a single pass play during a padless practice, in the preseason, it says a lot.

• Upvote 2