Why weren’t the Jets starters running laps after today’s loss?

GreekJet

17 hours ago, GreekJet said:

It would be nice for the HC to hold his players accountable. Joe Judge would whip these guys into shape after a performance like today. 

How do you hold players accountable because they had a bad practice?

And if they had a bad practice because, as you've said enough times to make us puke, they arent talented what will laps do, make them better?  

• Post of the Week 1

17 hours ago, GreekJet said:

It would be nice for the HC to hold his players accountable. Joe Judge would whip these guys into shape after a performance like today. 

Society walking on eggshells with social justice protests across the country. Do you really want a white coach telling men of any color (white, black, brown) to run laps as punishment? Not worth it with everything else going on in the country. Players aren't very happy they need to be playing.

Yeah, that Parcells method is sure to work in today's NFL.  The last playoff game he won was a mere 22 years ago.
It's just that self deserving millennials have been told that they've arrived by their parents and teachers. Their scope of understanding revolves around, and serves their own world.

Their egos are honed to a sharp point and by the time they reached the pros there's no undoing what's been done.

Mommy never made me do laps so that sh*t ain't gonna fly. And they are backed by their generation of like-minded individuals. Personally I think the generation should be called the Facebook generation.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

On 8/26/2020 at 12:32 PM, GreekJet said:

No I’m a Jets season ticket holder and Parcells guy. I like old school/hard nosed coaches like Bill and Al Groh. 

74402F37-D062-4C1B-9583-A57742045EB2.thumb.jpeg.03c20b08c113e17c031a56b1bba33aba.jpeg

so you support coaches who make players work hard, but you support AOC who caters to people who don’t want to work.  Lol. Millenials. 

Mods: I dont care about politics...I'm just stating the lol of the facts.  

• Thumb Down 2

16 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

It's just that self deserving millennials have been told that they've arrived by their parents and teachers. Their scope of understanding revolves around, and serves their own world.

Their egos are honed to a sharp point and by the time they reached the pros there's no undoing what's been done.

Mommy never made me do laps so that sh*t ain't gonna fly. And they are backed by their generation of like-minded individuals. Personally I think the generation should be called the Facebook generation.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

I am old, but even I know that anyone from the facebook generation has been retired from the NFL for at least 5 years. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

74402F37-D062-4C1B-9583-A57742045EB2.thumb.jpeg.03c20b08c113e17c031a56b1bba33aba.jpeg

so you support coaches who make players work hard, but you support AOC who caters to people who don’t want to work.  Lol. Millenials. 

For someone  that says they don't  care about politics,  this post seems to show what side you are on.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Politics aside AOC has made it her lives work to improve living conditions for black and brown people and prevent social and racial injustice. Not sure how that has anything to do with football?