Why weren’t the Jets starters running laps after today’s loss?

GreekJet

Because grown men don't need that type of treatment to know they sucked?  Do better or you get cut or benched.  That should be incentive enough.  

Accountability doesn't require being an a$$hole.  There's plenty of grey area between the Joe Judge approach and the Todd Bowles approach. 

Personally I think Gase's style is fine.  He's established a good culture here so far, and that's been a pleasant surprise.  I just wish he was a better offensive mind.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because grown men don't need that type of treatment to know they sucked?  Do better or you get cut or benched.  That should be incentive enough.  

Accountability doesn't require being an a$$hole.  There's plenty of grey area between the Joe Judge approach and the Todd Bowles approach. 

Personally I think Gase's style is fine.  He's established a good culture here so far, and that's been a pleasant surprise.  I just wish he was a better offensive mind.  

You should be running laps from now till the end of times for your posting history

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Lead-weighted tennis balls on their ankles, at least. Because Joe Judge is Vince Lombardi and Bill Walsh combined. 

Reminds of the stupid stuff Mangini used to do in practices and the stupid reporters were in such awe

• Upvote 1