No fans at MetLife Stadium due to coronavirus, but Jets might let you buy cardboard cutout to put in stands

On 8/26/2020 at 8:34 PM, SAR I said:

MetLife Stadium a burping farting petri dish. 

People drink themselves blotto hours before the game, piss on cars, get to their seats halfway through the first quarter, drink some more, piss some more, then leave halfway through the fourth quarter.  Cursing, stumbling, mumbling geniuses.

Deal me in for this rather than what we have now.

On 8/26/2020 at 8:04 PM, TNJet said:

How bout let human fans watch the game at 60% capacity, every other seat, with mandatory masks? Dumbasses.

Wait, is this the new math?  A fan in every other seat = 60% capacity?

LOL 

And the reason the dumbasses dont have plans for fans in the stands is because the state of NJ isnt allowing it.  Its not a decision by the Jets

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Wow, one thread that has the return of both @kelly and @joewilly12 from self imposed exile.

agains-the-tide1.jpg?w=640My father told me this little quote that can sum up what life is.  “Life is like shoveling sh*t against the tide”!

I’ve got to agree.  The way I look at it is, that the faster you try to shovel in, the faster it’ll be washed back up to you.  So your always in perpetual motion.  A shoveling frenzy!

So, don’t shovel so fast.  The less you shovel, the less will come back!.

16 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Wait, is this the new math?  A fan in every other seat = 60% capacity?

LOL 

And the reason the dumbasses dont have plans for fans in the stands is because the state of NJ isnt allowing it.  Its not a decision by the Jets

You might be the best miss interpreter on Jetnation. I mean make sure to fill at only 60% capacity,  with those 60% still in every other seat with masks on.

2 hours ago, TNJet said:

You might be the best miss interpreter on Jetnation. I mean make sure to fill at only 60% capacity,  with those 60% still in every other seat with masks on.

So my joke makes this the me miss interpreter here?

Half the fans, which is what every other seat would be putss the stadium at 60%?  And Im miss interpreting something here.  LOL

Why not just laugh at a joke and instead make it worse by repeating yourself to attack me.  

Lighten up 

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

So my joke makes this the me miss interpreter here?

Half the fans, which is what every other seat would be putss the stadium at 60%?  And Im miss interpreting something here.  LOL

Why not just laugh at a joke and instead make it worse by repeating yourself to attack me.  

Lighten up 

I hope the Jets win and so do you. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

I’m surprised SOR I doesnt have stadium access after all he’s upper echelon NY Jets PSL owner. 

This season he’s like the rest of us low-life’s without tickets. 

I annoint him 2020 basement dweller pretzel king. 

Stale pretzels.