Jet Nation 2020 Captain

47 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

I don't envy this year's Jet Nation Captain but I trust @T0mShane and the committee to choose the right fan to lead us through this uncertain time.

2020 JN Captain is going to be an awful position to hold this year and The Committee is going to basically hand it to the person we want to see suffer the most. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

2020 JN Captain is going to be an awful position to hold this year and The Committee is going to basically hand it to the person we want to see suffer the most. 

Should I run away and hide lol...  Ah, I'm only a rookie, so nothing to worry about :D

55 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If picked, I’ll make you believe in the Jets again, even if just for a second. I think my captaincy can turn this franchise around. 

1 hour ago, Jetlife33 said:

If picked, I’ll make you believe in the Jets again, even if just for a second. I think my captaincy can turn this franchise around. 

22 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

a stronger campaign push I've never heard. 

I believe! 

Two strong candidates here

• Haha 1