R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman

5 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

What’s not surprising about him knowing Al Pacino but not Boseman? I liked him in 42 and thought he was a good actor but come on Al Pacino has been around for decades and was in my opinion the greatest movie ever made. 

And Black Panther was one of the most profitable films ever made and Boseman, while already a highly accomplished, recognized actor, rose to super stardom in that role. Some people see what they just want to. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2020 at 7:58 AM, Dcat said:

So sad.  RIP.  And Listen to @jetstream23 above.  Had my first colonoscopy at 42.  It probably saved my life.  I'm 62 now and have one every 5 years.  Clean as a whistle thus far.  Get f-ing checked, ladies and gentlemen!

Same with Prostrate....  I eat a stock of celery every week as well as a ton of broccoli simply to cleanse the system.   RIP. wasn’t aware of the deep breadth of work but yes, what a solid talent. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2020 at 6:35 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't really care about what happens next in the MCU.  Without T'Challa it just seems meaningless moving forward.  I'll probably watch Black Panther 2 just to see how they honor his memory and to support what he did to make Wakanda a part of our lives. 

But other than that I don't give a sh*t.  The Avengers are basically dead now.

My wife and I are currently binging as many Chadwick Boseman movies as possible starting today.  We started with Civil War.  Such a mixture of emotions in our household right now.

I'll give it 4-5 movies before they panic and bring back RDJ.