Steve Cohen, if you're reading this...can you spare some change and buy the Jets too?

2 hours ago, OilfieldJet said:

The Jet’s ownership is among the worst in the NFL. Maybe Washington and Cleveland are worse, but we are bottom quartile for sure.

Maybe someone can convince Woody to get fully involved in politics and sell the team?  Seriously 

9 hours ago, OilfieldJet said:

The Jet’s ownership is among the worst in the NFL. Maybe Washington and Cleveland are worse, but we are bottom quartile for sure.

Stop.  Owners need to spend money and ours do, plenty of it.  We have one of the best training facilities in the league and we're not cheap when it comes to FA contracts, HC contracts, coordinators, etc.

Christopher Johnson has us ahead of schedule in our rebuild.  An excellent 2 years.  Complete overhaul of the front office, new culture, great head coach, franchise quarterback, great DC, proven STC.

Ownership isn't our problem.  Our problems have been corrected.  Takes time to build a winner.  Personnel is the hurdle.

SAR I

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ruby2 said:

We havent made the playoffs in 10 years, what in the world are you talking about

If playoffs are the benchmark, no question we've done great.  Look at how many playoff games the Jets have appeared in and how many playoff wins the Jets have in the Johnson era.

Then tell me how many appearances and wins the Dolphins, Bills, Cowboys, and 3/4 of the other teams in the NFL have in that span.

SAR I

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, SAR I said:

If playoffs are the benchmark, no question we've done great.  Look at how many playoff games the Jets have appeared in and how many playoff wins the Jets have in the Johnson era.

Then tell me how many appearances and wins the Dolphins, Bills, Cowboys, and 3/4 of the other teams in the NFL have in that span.

SAR I

Setting the bar real high there. 

18 hours ago, Maxman said:

Dude just stop.

If  you prefer, I shall.  However, it cannot be denied that Christopher Johnson has done a great job in a handful of years and we are way ahead in our rebuild.  And for that we should all be grateful.  The narrative that ownership is the Jets biggest problem is a fallacy.  We aren't the Mets, we weren't ponzied, we aren't owned by guys who are cash-strapped.  All owners make mistakes in hiring.  Jerry Jones is not a bad owner because he hired some guys who couldn't cut it for the last 30 years. 

All I am saying, is give Chris a chance.

SAR I

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

If  you prefer, I shall.  However, it cannot be denied that Christopher Johnson has done a great job in a handful of years and we are way ahead in our rebuild.  And for that we should all be grateful.  The narrative that ownership is the Jets biggest problem is a fallacy.  We aren't the Mets, we weren't ponzied, we aren't owned by guys who are cash-strapped.  All owners make mistakes in hiring.  Jerry Jones is not a bad owner because he hired some guys who couldn't cut it for the last 30 years. 

All I am saying, is give Chris a chance.

SAR I

Everyone is giving Chris a chance. That said the Johnson's have been a complete train wreck. They priced out die-hard fans and chased away two hall of fame coaches.

Bad move after bad move. You don't get to be a year ahead in a rebuild when you set the franchise back 20 years.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Everyone is giving Chris a chance. That said the Johnson's have been a complete train wreck. They priced out die-hard fans and chased away two hall of fame coaches.

Bad move after bad move. You don't get to be a year ahead in a rebuild when you set the franchise back 20 years.

Just win baby, or is that just lose? - The record speaks for its self, and there is no hiding it. I’m hoping with Douglas we are on the right path? - Everything you’ve said is correct.

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

We have good ownership if you’re a patriots, bills or dolphins fan

Christopher Johnson has been our CEO since 2017.  Since that time we have changed the culture of the organization, hired a strong coaching staff, rebuilt the entire front office, and have accumulated a franchise quarterback plus several meaningful free agents.

The Jets are ready to compete, right now, for a division title.  From the depths of Todd Bowles / Mike Maccagnan hell to the precipice of the playoffs.  Three seasons.  Quickest rebuild in AFC East history.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Christopher Johnson has been our CEO since 2017.  Since that time we have changed the culture of the organization, hired a strong coaching staff, rebuilt the entire front office, and have accumulated a franchise quarterback plus several meaningful free agents.

The Jets are ready to compete, right now, for a division title.  From the depths of Todd Bowles / Mike Maccagnan hell to the precipice of the playoffs.  Three seasons.  Quickest rebuild in AFC East history.

SAR I

Jets record since Trust Fund Baby Chrissy took over: 16-32

That’s some culture.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Christopher Johnson held on to Macc too long and set the franchise back another year.

• Upvote 1