Rhg1084

Ballage fails physical, trade cancelled

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Oh good. I can eat again.

Try the squirrel... I hear it’s to die for!
Awesome Girl GIF by RBLS

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I looked up the story. It was Christmas Eve in S. Carolina, her husband (41) went out to buy beer. Store was closed so he came home without beer. She (41) became enraged with the lack of alcohol and smashed him over the head with a ceramic squirrel as he was making a sandwich Then she stabbed him in the chest with the broken squirrel. She claimed to police that he cut himself when he fell over but couldn't explain the blood on herself or the squirrel. He lived BTW @Jet Nut . Happy Holidays indeed. 

Incredible 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yeah, just what we need, a RB who never amounted to much and on top of that whenever was given an opportunity comes up lame.  For bonus points is old.  Stop posting my name as if Powell is a savior and just has to be signed to save us because a RB more than likely brought in as a return man, a bottom of the roster back has been returned and another sprained his ankle. Hopefully 

• Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Just as well, guy is a bum 

A hamstring injury.  Oh, the irony.

I honestly think this is a good sign for the Jets.  If they were still the same "bad luck Jets" he'd be traded to us and THEN suffer the hamstring injury.  Things are looking up!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, just what we need, a RB who never amounted to much and on top of that whenever was given an opportunity comes up lame.  For bonus points is old.  Stop posting my name as if Powell is a savior and just has to be signed to save us

Didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. 

Bonus points? 

Bilal Powell when healthy solid #3 back for us and class act on and off the field. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I looked up the story. It was Christmas Eve in S. Carolina, her husband (41) went out to buy beer. Store was closed so he came home without beer. She (41) became enraged with the lack of alcohol and smashed him over the head with a ceramic squirrel as he was making a sandwich Then she stabbed him in the chest with the broken squirrel. She claimed to police that he cut himself when he fell over but couldn't explain the blood on herself or the squirrel. He lived BTW @Jet Nut . Happy Holidays indeed. 

Cool story but was much better when I thought it just might have been an actual, living, breathing Squirrel.  

Bullwinkle is happy for his good buddy though.  😎

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

A hamstring injury.  Oh, the irony.

I honestly think this is a good sign for the Jets.  If were the same "bad luck Jets" he'd be traded to us and THEN suffer the hamstring injury.  Things are looking up!

Is an actual improvement, youre right!!!!

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Bilal Powell when healthy solid back for us and class act on and off the field. 

Being a class act isnt important when you want to sign Dez or AB.  Only when a scrub bottom of the roster, maybe, back is gone?

You know if you only want to respond and engage people who agree with you its a hard road JW and not anyone who's panties are in a bunch.  My panties are fine, I just dont agree with signing Powell, especially without having a clue what Perine injury is

14 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

All the kings horses and all the kings men could not put stabby the squirrel back together again.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Being a class act isnt important when you want to sign Dez or AB.  Only when a scrub bottom of the roster, maybe, back is gone?

You know if you only want to respond and engage people who agree with you its a hard road JW and not anyone who's panties are in a bunch.  My panties are fine, I just dont agree with signing Powell, especially without having a clue what Perine injury is

The subject matter is Bilal Powell, I stated he was a class act on and off the field. We aren't discussing Dez or AB. 

I should know by now that all you want to do is argue here with others and cannot  discuss football without engaging in an argument. 

Bilal Powell would replace Kallen Ballage and knows the system this late in the pre-season. 

Giants cut Javon Leake yesterday...the G-fans are quite upset about it. No draft pick required...

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The subject matter is Bilal Powell, I stated he was a class act on and off the field. We aren't discussing Dez or AB. 

I should know by now that all you want to do is argue here with others and cannot  discuss football without engaging in an argument. 

Bilal Powell would replace Kallen Ballage and knows the system this late in the pre-season. 

Yeah, Im arguing.

Thats what I was doing by saying Powell wasn't all that good, is always injured and now is old.  Yup

Keep repeating this.

11 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Giants cut Javon Leake yesterday...the G-fans are quite upset about it. No draft pick required...

This where the missing preseason games could have helped, maybe he shows something or someone else in another game does and you pick him up after seeing what he has instead of reading waiver wires for names

Promising undrafted rookie free agent running back Javon Leake and outside cornerback Christian Angulo were waived to make room for Williams and Russell on the roster. Leake flashed plenty of burst and explosiveness throughout training camp

After the team’s scrimmage on Friday night, the NY Giants made the surprising move to cut rookie Javon Leake while adding another young ‘back.

Despite looking solid in yesterday’s live NY Giants “blue and white scrimmage”, UDFA runningback Javon Leake was cut by Big Blue on Saturday.

Although the two moves are not officially linked (Feaster was signed early enough that he actually participated in the team’s Friday night scrimmage as well), Leake being cut seems to have something to do with the NY Giants adding another UDFA ‘back in Tavien Feaster, formerly of Clemson and South Carolina.

From the beginning of the offseason I’ve been campaigning for Big Blue to add a bigger runningback that is more adept at picking up those tough, short yards, so I was always a little surprised when the GMEN added the likes of Dion Lewis in free agency and gave Leake their third-highest UDFA guarantee amount.

4 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

So, the more I’m reading about this squirrel, he really seems like a dangerous weapon for us. So many deadly options if utilized correctly. A Swiss Army knife so to speak. 

The Mets already have a squirrel as a weapon

I feel like you shouldn’t be allowed to enter the Jets building without ripping your hamstring off the bone first.

• Haha 3

So have we all successfully navigated our way from pissed off about trading for him to pissed off about the trade not going thru, yet? 

Cool, thanks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, slats said:

So have we all successfully navigated our way from pissed off about trading for him to pissed off about the trade not going thru, yet? 

Cool, thanks. 

We get pick back and Ballage when he's heald.

Win/Win

Squirrel lady gets 3 to 5.

Lose

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, Im arguing.

Thats what I was doing by saying Powell wasn't all that good, is always injured and now is old.  Yup

Keep repeating this.

Bilal Powell 31 Frank Gore 37 

giphy.gif

lol

yiu knuckleheads are the only thing that’s going to get me through this season 

22 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Bilal Powell 31 Frank Gore 37 

giphy.gif

Gore HOF RB

Bilal, lifetime backup

Who's arguing? 

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Gore HOF RB

HOF numbers NOT put up here, I hope you are right and he runs for 1400 yards and 15 TD's this season. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

HOF numbers NOT put up here, I hope you are right and he runs for 1400 yards and 15 TD's this season. 

giphy.gif

Jesus Joe, then you complain that my one post is arguing.  

And BTW, copying my mike drop gif, sad and lazy

Looks like Squirrel Lady was just getting started when she stabbed her common-law husband with the ceramic rodent.  A few years later she ran him over with a U-Haul and killed him.

North Charleston police arrest woman in connection with fatal hit-and-run at Northwoods Mall

Helen Ann Williams

Helen Ann Williams. North Charleston Police Department/Provided

North Charleston Police Department

North Charleston police have arrested a Moncks Corner woman in connection with a fatal, Monday afternoon hit-and-run at Northwoods Mall.

Helen Ann Williams, a 47-year-old resident of Fairlawn Drive, has been charged with leaving the scene of an accident involving death, police said. She turned herself in to police Tuesday afternoon.

The victim, 45-year-old North Charleston resident Billy Vaughan, died at Roper Hospital Diagnostics and Emergency Room — Northwoods, according to the Charleston County Coroner’s Office. He was pronounced dead at 2:31 p.m.

Williams and Vaughan had known each other for more than 10 years, police said. 

Preliminary information about the crash indicates that Williams was driving a U-Haul truck through the mall parking lot, struck Vaughan and continued driving toward Rivers Avenue, police said.

The U-Haul was found in Moncks Corner overnight and Williams was located at a residence in Moncks Corner, with the assistance of Moncks Corner police, North Charleston police said.

A search of Charleston County court and Cannon Detention Center records showed a number of prior arrests for crimes ranging from criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature to public intoxication.

Williams pleaded guilty to second-degree assault and battery, and to her second offense of criminal domestic violence within 10 years on Aug. 12, 2015, according to court records. 

She is expected to appear in bond court on Wednesday, police said. The investigation is ongoing.

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/north-charleston-police-arrest-woman-in-connection-with-fatal-hit-and-run-at-northwoods-mall/article_06d07f44-f2e9-11e6-b24e-1bc4018b75a2.html

• Like 1