Jets pick up WR DJ Montgomery from Waivers

Dinamite

Best receiver class in a generation.....  I hope Quincy Wilson and James Morgan are worth it.   Bryan Edwards, Quez Watkins, DPJ, and even AGG were there for the taking.....   I know, I know., water under the bridge but damn it was so apparent that we should take full advantage of that deep crop of receivers.    Glad we had a George Campbell sighting and I hope Cager's injury is not serious.   Mims is on the mend so that is a positive.  

• Upvote 1

He was the Browns Danny Woodhead. You guys will be eating your words in 4 weeks bowing to the feet of the great Joe Douglas. 

He had an idea of who he wanted to target & snapped him up like a lizard eating a cricket. This guys upside FOR THIS SEASON is way higher than any rookie taken in the late rounds of this draft. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jetster said:

He was the Browns Danny Woodhead. You guys will be eating your words in 4 weeks bowing to the feet of the great Joe Douglas. 

He had an idea of who he wanted to target & snapped him up like a lizard eating a cricket. This guys upside FOR THIS SEASON is way higher than any rookie taken in the late rounds of this draft. 

i was gonna go there...     when teams pick up other teams UDFA who have show n in PS...     the hope is always that he's a Danny Woodhead...

body catcher?

check out the back shoulders