Training Camp Tweets 9/1

kdels62

25 minutes ago, nycdan said:

The Ashtyn Davis pick that a number of people here blasted for JD taking a Safety when we needed a WR looks pretty good right now.  Particularly in light of trading Jamal

JD def was playing chess with that pick, getting ahead of the Jamal situation

I was def playing checkers in my $h*t no WR ... well at least has he played some CB search after the pick was made.

12 minutes ago, drsamuel84 said:

These injuries are just getting crazy now, and if I recall correctly Gase does have a track record with injuries.  He already changed the training staff, who's the next scapegoat?

Yeah, injuries are the fault of the HC.  Cancer too

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, nycdan said:

One impression I get from the last few weeks of reading tweets.  The Ashtyn Davis pick that a number of people here blasted for JD taking a Safety when we needed a WR looks pretty good right now.  Particularly in light of trading Jamal (and that pick may be what enabled JD to pull the trigger at all) we do not seem to be suffering at the Safety position in the least.  Maye and Davis look really good in camp and McDougald gives us a third option to rotate with.  

Yes, we need more quality WRs, but in hindsight, I am giving JD big props for that pick.  

You might say that he...cashed-in with Ash-tyn 

• Thumb Down 1

45 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Or we are dealing with a different generation of athlete who are less likely to play hurt.

That's probably part of it too, but that's not something I'm holding against a player. 

I can hold the team at fault for not totally revamping the training room during the offseason. 

• WTF? 1