Training Camp Tweets 9/2

kdels62

1 minute ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Perriman sounds like he’s done. 

Sounds like we’d be lucky if we get him for 8 games. 

Sounded like that from the very moment I heard “the swelling won’t go down”

uh, swelling? Where that come from.

Really wish we would bite the bullet & trade for someone who can make a difference. Perriman was a projected starter & that spot has to get filled with a legitimate answer in 10 days. Sadly it won’t be.

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

When why the knee swelling for a week straight?

Something doesn’t add up to me.

I definitely didn't like what Gase said, but it could just be an issue that keeps him out of practice but he should be OK to play on gameday. Not ideal. 

He's not a rookie and he is on a 1 year deal so there is plenty of incentive for the Jets to play him and for Perriman to play through it. Perhaps this is why he was only given a 1 year deal. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Let's rush him out there for practice when he isn't 100% to make nervous fans happy. Gase said he would be practicing soon. I can wait.  I care only about who will be ready on 9/13, not on Wednesday morning 9/2 in shorts and helmets.

You are making too much sense don't you know how things run in jets land?

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Who is is the Sabo kid?  He's terrible at this.  

a little behind made the play work? wtf does that mean?  was it a back shoulder throw?  

quick nice play working with the other reciever on that side?  wtf does that mean?  Like a crossing route a pick play?  

my goodness. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

a little behind made the play work? wtf does that mean?  was it a back shoulder throw?  

quick nice play working with the other reciever on that side?  wtf does that mean?  Like a crossing route a pick play?  

my goodness. 

Robby Sabo spewing jibberish >>>>>> Manish

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

Sounds like perriman will be out indefinitely.  My guess is we’ll hear about a knee scope soon.  But what’s with berrios?

Where you hearing that?   Or just assuming based on the situation?

I mean, not shocking.  Guy is brittle AF but just curious if you saw a report or something.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

my goodness. 

Sounds like the first throw was a back shoulder go route, and the 5 yard TD was a pick play with 2 receivers on that side.  Robby has been good with the updates IMO.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Where you hearing that?   Or just assuming based on the situation?

I mean, not shocking.  Guy is brittle AF but just curious if you saw a report or something.

it's just my hunch, that if this guy has knee swelling and they can't figure out why, combined with a history of knee problems, my hunch is that they're going to eventually do a scope if this swelling doesn't go down.  

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

25 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Perrimans had the knee issues for a while now. Sounds like an arthritic knee...wonder if the Jets flagged any of this on his physical. Knee swelling typically isn’t good.

Yep but typically if its just swelling because it's arthritic, it can be managed for the most part to perform when needed since the MRI is negative.  Rest, draining, PT, meds, play, rinse repeat.  So my guess is he might be on the down side of his career, hence the 1 year deal.   Wouldnt be shocked if we dont see him practice the rest of the year and he just plays.

• Upvote 4