"If I die....I die," Kirk Cousins on risking COVID to play football

jetstream23

I love how having a different opinion causes sports media to demonize him for not being a tired drone saying the same ol company lines. 

The ol Drew Brees treatment right there.... "Oh you dont think exactly like us? You're an idiot"

Yawn. 

Good on you Kirk!

...(but countdown until you fold like a sculpture of tissues in a rainstorm and "apologize" tomorrow) 

• Upvote 6
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

So dramatic.

This is like me saying that every time I swim in the ocean. The risk of a shark attack is about the same as a fatality for a healthy 30 year old professional athlete with Covid.

Except there are plenty of people out there who probably think he's a lunatic for thinking this way.

30 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I love how having a different opinion causes sports media to demonize him for not being a tired drone saying the same ol company lines. 

The ol Drew Brees treatment right there.... "Oh you dont think exactly like us? You're an idiot"

Yawn. 

Good on you Kirk!

...(but countdown until you fold like a sculpture of tissues in a rainstorm and "apologize" tomorrow) 

Thats gangsta

3C4A15BE-5B85-4700-869C-F5D9EC2DAEC7.jpeg

• WTF? 1

Well I don't mind his opinion and his ideology on this.   It is a reality we all live with.   I know for me I have accepted that I will die sometime in my life here long ago and find it to bring more peace in my life than worry all the time about dying!   

While I completely disagree with his opinion, at least he still wears a mask Qh2Vxfi.gif

“So that’s really where I fall on it, so my opinion on wearing a mask is really about being respectful to other people. It really has nothing to do with my own personal thoughts.”

At least he puts his personal feelings aside for the sake of/out of respect for others. Unlike some of these other retards that go out with no mask w/ no ****s given. Talking about "I tHoUgHt ThIs WaS aMeRiCa! I dOnT hAvE tO wEaR a MaSk If I dOnT wAnT tO!"

Rather people be like Kirk than those jackasses

• Upvote 4

While I completely disagree with his opinion, at least he still wears a mask 

“So that’s really where I fall on it, so my opinion on wearing a mask is really about being respectful to other people. It really has nothing to do with my own personal thoughts.”

At least he puts his personal feelings aside for the sake of/out of respect for others. Unlike some of these other retards that go out with no mask w/ no ****s given. Talking about "I tHoUgHt ThIs WaS aMeRiCa! I dOnT hAvE tO wEaR a MaSk If I dOnT wAnT tO!"

Rather people be like Kirk than those jackasses

Cousins married Julie Hampton on June 28, 2014, in Atlanta, Georgia.[113] As of 2019, Cousins and his wife have two sons.[114] Cousins is a Christian.[115] During his time with the Redskins, Cousins earned the nickname "Captain Kirk" from the media for his presence as a leader, referencing the Star Trek character.[116] He also appeared in several commercials with Easterns Motors, a D.C. used car dealership, with former Redskin teammates Josh Norman and Ryan Kerrigan.[117][118][119]