Newest Manish Hit Piece

kdels62

Manish Mehta doesn't even know how to troll. I don't belong to the Twitterverse or social media of any kind, but I do remember reading about - from the outside looking in - Cimini and his Fake Steiny account. He said something on the topic above which is fine; but I wouldn't screech too loudly in general if I were him, if you know what I'm sayin'. 

Manish makes it about himself which is why the other beat writers can’t stand him. His agenda is to generate national interest and build his own brand.

To be fair Costello deserves egg on his face too for his recent article on LeVeon Bell. That was completely unfair given the fact the season hasn’t even started. 

7 hours ago, kdels62 said:

My bad for starting a thread about something kinda hilarious and about the team and it’s coverage.

Did I quote you?  Who said it was "your bad".  Just like you're allowed to post it, I'm allowed to think getting worked up over Mehta is silly TMZ-level dumbassery.

3 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Indian Jim Accosta is at it again. I'd say these morons don't know when to quit but for some reason they can't lose their credentials for any reason anyway

Banned.   This isn't cool for several reasons.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 4

Manish has been a poison to this team.  

I would assume that writers want to write about a winner.  When a team has been pretty lousy for close to a decade they don’t have as many people reading their articles.  

Most would be happy to see the Jets succeed and do well so they’d be happy to see Manish stop his coverage.  

7 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Manish has been a poison to this team.  

I would assume that writers want to write about a winner.  When a team has been pretty lousy for close to a decade they don’t have as many people reading their articles.  

Most would be happy to see the Jets succeed and do well so they’d be happy to see Manish stop his coverage.  

Manish would be perfect for BarStool Sports as they open up in Philadelphia.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, KRL said:

Pathetic questions from the Daily News writer (Charles McDonald?) basically being

a mouthpiece for Mehta:

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/adam-gase-training-camp-press-conference-9-3

It's all about the DN. Cimini was our most hated reporter when he worked there, since he's left fans are much more receptive to his articles. Manish was well-liked when he first hit the scene because he wasn't as negative as Cimini had been, but he's since gone ridiculously over the top. The DN is the common denominator, and this McDonald dude is probably the next man up for them. 

• Post of the Week 1