The Jets play a game in a week, be happy

Maxman

With all the political statements in sports, I literally only get on this forum to get my Jets info. Haven't followed one thing about the Jets.  I wish I could care, but I would rather watch hockey at this point. Those guys actually love the sport. It helps that the Stars are still playing.  Maybe when they are done, I might put some effort into the Jets, but I doubt it.  I see an awful season coming.

• Thumb Down 3
  • Sad 1

I'm excited to see the new o-line. I've never seen such a complete overhaul of single unit like that. Four new starters. I really hope JD's background gives him a good eye for linemen. On it surface, the talent infusion has to improve play from the last two years. I have a higher opinion than most, of Fant. The two tackles are the biggest questions. How Fant does being a starter and how Becton adjusts to the league will be huge.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

I really didn’t think we would get to the point where games would actually be played.  Hopefully we get a full season. 

The NFL should be able to manage it as long as they don't freak out every time somebody tests positive.  Lots of players will test positive. The MLB seems to shut it down every time someone tests positive. Even its the bat boy. 

13 hours ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Excited to see Becton mowing people down.

This!

Above all else except for Sam Darnold's progression, I am excited to see the rooks. Becton and Mims top that list for me, but even Davis and Zuniga get me excited. Hall is one of my favorite p0layers coming out this past year, but I don't see him contributing this early or I'd say him too. 

• Upvote 2

Thank you Dear Leader for setting the stage and positively at that. I’m a newbie to your forum and knowing my angry self my days are numbered on your site. But it’s been a blast and I don’t put it past the Jets players to surprise. As for Gase, I hope he surprises. The sands on his NFL head coaching life are ebbing away - it is time for him to put up.