Official Jets cuts/cut down day thread

Jetlife33

6 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Offense:  clearly Darnold.  There's not really anyone else who's been there long enough to warrant it, is there?  A guy like Beachum last year.  I'd guess one of the OL but no idea which.  

Defense: McLendon again no doubt.  And if the players are thinking like I'm thinking, then Maye will be the other.  You could make an argument for Jenkins but Maye would be the neat pick.

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

Offense:  clearly Darnold.  There's not really anyone else who's been there long enough to warrant it, is there?  A guy like Beachum last year.  I'd guess one of the OL but no idea which.  

Defense: McLendon again no doubt.  And if the players are thinking like I'm thinking, then Maye will be the other.  You could make an argument for Jenkins but Maye would be the neat pick.

What about a guy like Bell on offense? 

Harrison was a jonnathon harriclass act.  He considered WWJD (what would Jamal do) and did the exact opposite.  After watching a year of Spencer Long toss bricks and Kalil just outright blow, he was a solid dude. I do hope he gets picked up somewhere if not here.

Oh and while we're all feeling bad for him...I believe this is his girlfriend.

Based on this post.  And I don't know what 'chubbies' refers to either.