Sam Monson ranks Sam Darnold 30/32 QBs

GreekJet

Three years into his career he finally have the makings of a good to very good offensive line.  He has a good stable of versatile running backs, very good TE group and some real talent at receiver (although inexperienced and a little thin.  If Perriman and Mims can stay healthy.... ).  Since he is entering his second season in the same system lets not get caught in ratings or rankings and give the kid a clean slate.  It is what he does going forward that counts.    BTW, we now have a real weapon in the field position game and that should help the offense a lot (Assuming the defense plays halfway decent) as we should be starting in fairly good field position more often than not. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Who cares? Most people have Darnold ranked around there anyway. It's up to him to prove them wrong

Agreed. It’s time- he’s shown Jet fans glimpses..... Can he be worthy of a top five pick???? He hasn’t shown anyone that yet.... Sam... prove us wrong. I hope you do ... Until then... This assmunch writer is not wrong. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Because you hate 22 year old Sam but cheerlead a crappy noodle armed 37 year old cancer who loses everywhere

Don't hate Sam:  I expect and demand (as a fan) better from Sam, a top draft pick that cost us 4 top draft picks to get.

Don't cheerlead for Fitz (since he left):  My point has always been Fitz > Geno in 2015.  And I was right.

Fitz has never been a cancer, that's your usual retardation, but yes, he loses everywhere.  Which is good, since he's a Dolphin.  I hope he loses every game he plays this year.

So as usual, you're wrong on pretty much everything you think about me.

Here is an idea, stop being obsessed to the point of stalking by everything I say mate. 

It's creepy at this point.

• Sympathy 1

One more time.....

Sam Darnold when performing with an AVERAGE OL is 7-1 according to PFF with a QBR of 107......

With the lone loss coming to Green Bay where Darnold played fantastically well. 

Those numbers speak for themselves...

And one wonders why the PFF “expert” doesn’t even mention these facts that come from his own organization.....

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

“Who in the hell is Sam Monson anyway?" "Here's a guy that criticizes everybody. And my knowledge of him: he's never ever put on a jock strap, he's never been a coach, he's never been a scout, he's been an administrator and all of a sudden he's an expert."  Bill Tobin

• Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, C Mart said:

“Who in the hell is Sam Monson anyway?" "Here's a guy that criticizes everybody. And my knowledge of him: he's never ever put on a jock strap, he's never been a coach, he's never been a scout, he's been an administrator and all of a sudden he's an expert."

Here is his LinkedIn 

Experience

• Lead NFL Analyst

Dec 2019 – Present10 months

• Director of Consumer Ops

Oct 2018   Dec 20191 year 3 months

Cincinnati

• Lead NFL Analyst

2015   Sep 20183 years

• Senior NFL Analyst

Jun 2011   Apr 20153 years 11 months

• Pro Football Focus

Player Participation Analyst

Pro Football Focus

Jun 2008   Apr 20112 years 11 months

• Willow Park School

Rugby Coach

Willow Park School

2005   20083 years

Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland

Part time kids rugby coach

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

One more time.....

Sam Darnold when performing with an AVERAGE OL is 7-1 according to PFF with a QBR of 107......

With the lone loss coming to Green Bay where Darnold played fantastically well. 

Those numbers speak for themselves...

And one wonders why the PFF “expert” doesn’t even mention these facts that come from his own organization.....

What