Predict Opening Day Score

TNJet

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

I do not think of myself as a football expert but thanks.

I do think the glass is half full with the Jets.  It will not happen overnight.

The first quarter was fugly.  If not for the TE fumble I would actually feel pretty good about the balance of the game.

I come from an AFC East family and I had the Jets losing this game in the family pool.  I just hope the rest of the season goes as planned (9-7).

On 9/6/2020 at 12:24 PM, Jet_Engine1 said:

35 - 13

Bills going away. 

Seat heater gets turned on early....

31 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Um....excuse me?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wonderboy said:

This was so bad it should count as 2 losses

We've said the same about a brutal game like this in every playoff season we've ever had.

Sam is the worry.  The coaches and coordinators can fix schemes and communication and sloppy tackling.  You can't fix a stupid quarterback and today Sam played stupid.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

We've said the same about a brutal game like this in every playoff season we've ever had.

Sam is the worry.  The coaches and coordinators can fix schemes and communication and sloppy tackling.  You can't fix a stupid quarterback and today Sam played stupid.

SAR I

The whole team SUCKED azz. It’s one of those contagious spells that spread across the team. Everyone is to blame.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JTJet said:

Hey, how did I get pulled into this? I said Jets 24, Bills 16 because I forced myself - because I have principles! - sometimes! - to stay on topic. So what if the the score is kinda backwards? I also said I'm notoriously bad at predictions except for how much my day is gonna suck. 

I only found out the score three minutes ago. I had a kickass hike in the woods, did a ton of yardwork, and I'm about to sit down to a homemade pear tart with a glass of Tawny Port.

20200913-085011-HDR.jpg

I'm not a fatalist, I'm a realist. I taped the game and I didn't waste a beautiful day getting agita. Tomorrow is Studio clean out, which is when I planned on watching it. I don't know what you would do, but I do know WJWD. I ask you, just WWJD? J is for jeto, btw. DELETE! 

7 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Hey, how did I get pulled into this? I said Jets 24, Bills 16 because I forced myself - because I have principles! - sometimes! - to stay on topic. So what if the the score is kinda backwards? I also said I'm notoriously bad at predictions except for how much my day is gonna suck. 

I only found out the score three minutes ago. I had a kickass hike in the woods, did a ton of yardwork, and I'm about to sit down to a homemade pear tart with a glass of Tawny Port.

20200913-085011-HDR.jpg

I'm not a fatalist, I'm a realist. I taped the game and I didn't waste a beautiful day getting agita. Tomorrow is Studio clean out, which is when I planned on watching it. I don't know what you would do, but I do know WJWD. I ask you, just WWJD? J is for jeto, btw. DELETE! 

Lolllll

I actually considered giving you your own category of "smarter than all of us", then I saw that you still threw out a prediction. You made your bed sir lol. 

22 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Lolllll

I actually considered giving you your own category of "smarter than all of us", then I saw that you still threw out a prediction. You made your bed sir lol. 

I was strong-armed into it on top of it. The only football prediction that I ever made where I was 100% correct on all cylinders was Jets vs Chargers in the POs. "Nate Kaeding will miss 3 FGs, write it down. Jets win." Guess what happened? Yes, yes, the Jets won; but I also said, "King me!" and, "Kiss my ring, Slaves!" for a week. C'mon, what are the odds?

Although this occurred elsewhere there are witnesses on here that this is a true story, and I can name names. All of my stories are true.

• Haha 1

there's no shame in predicting the wrong result.  i certainly thought they would come out and play better but they didn't.  at this point this game proves absolutely nothing except this team hasn't yet come together on the oline and there were some lapses by the new guys on defense.  as for the bills, they proved that once again they can't win without allen rushing for a lot of yards.