Sign in to follow this  
Jetsfan80

JetNation 2-QB, 0.5 point PPR 2020 Fantasy Football league: Join here (and vote on draft day/time)

When would you be able to draft?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. When would you be able to draft (choose as many as would work for you)

• Tonight - Sep 6 (7 PM EST)
    • Tonight - Sep 6 (9 PM EST)
    • Monday, Sep 7 (7:15 PM EST)
    • Monday, Sep 7 (8:30 PM EST)
    • Tuesday, Sep 8 (7 PM EST)
    • Tuesday, Sep 8 (8 PM EST)

18 hours ago, Paradis said:

Yeah I said that already. Word for Word actually. That doesn’t necessarily mean the system isn’t flawed.

12 teams 2 QBs and 1 on the bench is 36 QBs. 32 teams in the NFL 

It’s not the end of the world but I’m just pointing out that I got auto drafted Tua and then harpooned on the waiver wire by two schmucks grabbing the THIRD QB.... THIRD... and I lost my match up because I had to start a goose egg. Bush league. 

I'm one of those 2 schmucks. 

OIP.2P3xKdpflI8mZuT_cern-AHaE8?pid=Api&r

What's the playoff order?

I suggest:

4 teams, week 14 bye, week 16 championship.

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Since this season is so crazy due to injuries, I like the setup I chose at the start:  8 playoff teams, with 2-week playoff matchups.  Playoffs start Week 11.  Championship would be Week 15 & 16.

1-week playoff matchups are for the birds.  There's too much volatility/flukiness.  The better team tends to win a 2-week matchup.  I also hate byes.  There should be fantasy play going on every week for all teams.

Sure, my setup waters down the regular season a bit, since only 4 teams would get eliminated during the run to the postseason.  Plus player byes will still be going on in Weeks 11 & 12, the first round of the playoffs.  But with guys like McCaffrey going down for 4-6 weeks and stuff like that, it gives teams a chance to take their lumps now but still have a shot at the playoffs. 

8 is way too many. At least make it six, with the top 2 getting a bye. There has to be some reward for having a good record

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company